This home continues to impress as you make your way into the bedrooms - The entry level offers a spacious King Bedroom with a small flat panel TV and an attached bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The upper level Master Bedroom boasts a King Bed, attached bathroom with a jetted tub & separate shower, AND 2 private decks on either side of the cabin (wow!) Also, just off the master bedroom is a loft, perfect for a quiet evening to yourself with a book or a nice mid day nap.
Come down to the lower level for another spacious and charming bedroom with a Queen bed, attached bathroom with tub/shower combo, and the most darling reading nook with a small tube TV. On this same level, discover what the swanky and fabulous den with a 45" Flat Panel TV, cozy furnishings, and wonderful art pieces; the perfect place for movie night.
In the afternoons, nearly any time of the year, enjoy a toasty evening outside by the fire-pit telling stories or roasting marshmallows. When it comes to outdoor space, this home does not disappoint. With plenty of deck space, it's no doubt that everyone will find somewhere top connect with nature, no matter the weather or season. Let's not forget the glorious hot tub that so graciously soaks away all of your stress and tired muscles from a full day of downtown shopping. It's pretty safe to say, this cabin is not lacking when it comes to making your dreams of a North GA retreat a reality.
Located in the My Mountain Development in Morganton - just 15-20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with seating for 6
Living Room with Gas Fireplace & 42" Flat Panel TV
King Bedroom with small Flat Panel TV and Attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Loft Area / Reading Nook
King Master Bedroom with 30" Tube TV
Attached Bathroom with jetted tub and stand up shower
2 Private Decks
Queen Bedroom with small tube TV attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Den Area with 45" Flat Panel TV
Ample deck areas and outdoor seating
Outdoor Dining Table
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Two towels (body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.