Located just minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge in the Aska Adventure area, this wonderful Blue Ridge cabin rental lies down a fully paved country road with charming streams and green pastures that will surely set the scene for your getaway vacation.
Inside you will find all the comforts of home and more, with a living area complete with plush seating and a flat panel TV, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace and deck access off the entry-level. You will find a king bed on every level of this Blue Ridge vacation home, each with its own tasteful touches, as well as a futon in the loft area upstairs and a game room with air hockey and a pool table on the lower level.
Don't forget to enjoy the great outdoors at Dancing Bear, where you will also find decks with outdoor seating, a hot tub, and even a fire pit perfect for roasting marshmallows or warming your bones on a chilly evening.
Whether you snuggle up by the fire, wrap yourself up in a quilt in front of the TV, or get outside and enjoy the fresh mountain air, Dancing Bear is the place to be among the trees during your stay in Blue Ridge, GA!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15-20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
Living Area with Gas Fireplace and 40" Flat Panel TV
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Breakfast Bar
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Master King Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
Private Master Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Stand-Up Shower
King Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV and Private Deck Access
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Loft Area with Futon
- Recreation Area with a 55" TV, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Futon, and a Refrigerator
- Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Large Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower
- Lower Level Deck Access
- Twin XL bunk beds (not private)
Wraparound Deck with Picnic-Style Seating
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
For safety and security, there is a camera on the driveway area leading up to this property.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.