Luxurious, Opulent, Glamorous, Serene...so many words can be used to describe this incredible Mountain View home located in a gorgeous gated community in the heart of the sought after Aska Adventure Area. Sitting on over 4 Acres, this cabin boasts over 3,700 square feet of living space with uninterrupted mountain views, visible from all FOUR stories, including an unprecedented Crow's Nest with ridge-top views in every direction. The impressive outdoor space offers over 3,400 square feet of massive covered wrap-around decks optimized for your mountain viewing pleasure. This area wouldn't be complete without a fireplace and the finest outdoor furniture including a dining table for creating life long memories. Come back inside and you'll immediately notice the incredible floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking expansive mountain ranges, stunning architectural touches, and plush high-end furniture.
Show off the picture perfect, rustic-chic light fixtures that adorn the kitchen, dining and living area creating a delightful southern atmosphere. The kitchen is fully equipped in order to ensure that preparing meals during your vacation time is effortless. Furnished with stainless appliances, granite countertops, and custom hickory cabinets.
The living area offers incredibly comfortable furniture, providing the perfect opportunity to sit in front of the fire and embrace some quiet time or to enjoy your favorite show, movie or game on the 50" flat panel TV with a BluRay/DVD player.
This entry level also boasts a King Bedroom with a beautiful bed, handmade locally and a 50" flat panel TV with BluRay/DVD player, a bathroom with double vanity and walk or roll in curbless stone shower so anyone can access it. The shower also boasts double shower heads including one on the adjustable slider bar.
The second level features a master suite King Bedroom with another stunning locally made bed. This King Suite also has a gas fireplace, sitting area with loveseat, 50" flat panel TV and access to a private deck as well as its own bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower with double shower heads and a garden tub. Just outside of this bedroom, you will be greeted with a lovely loft seating area with live edge hand-cut wood and a spiral staircase leading to the one and only Crow's Nest.
As you walk up the spiral staircase to the top of the Crow's Nest, have a seat in this awe-inspiring room that you have found yourself in. Feeling on top of the world as you look out at the sky meeting the mountains doesn't get much more intoxicating; it's an extraordinary sensation that words simply cannot describe.
Come downstairs to the lowest level - the terrace level. Here is where you will find a cozy set of furniture to sit in front of the gas fireplace and 55" flat panel TV with BluRay/DVD player. The level also offers a wet bar, pool table, and lower deck access. Two more bedrooms are located on the terrace level - A King Bedroom with another locally made wooden bed and 42" Flat Panel TV with BluRay/DVD, and another bedroom with two day beds - including trundle units built underneath that are not only safer for children than bunks but can easily be turned into two king beds when opened. This bedroom also has a 50" flat panel TV. A bathroom can be found with double vanity, and tub shower combo.
Outside on the terrace level, discover a top of the line hot tub, grand enough to seat 6 people and has 49 jets, LED lighting and a waterfall. Also, take notice that the view from the hot tub is just as stunning as the entry level. Just a few yards over, come sit at the entertaining fire pit, superb for activities any time of year.
This breathtaking home is waiting for you to come and make memories you won't soon forget!
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area close to the Toccoa River, 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Dining area with seating for 8 - adjacent seating for 4 at kitchen island
- Living area includes 50" Flat Panel TV with BluRay and Gas Fireplace
- King Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV and BluRay
- Handicap Accessible bathroom with double vanity and walk-in curbless shower with double shower heads
- Floor to ceiling windows situated for optimal mountain viewing
- Deck access
- Master King Bedroom with 50" Flat Panel TV and private bathroom
- Stacked stone gas fireplace with love seat seating area
- The bathroom has a double vanity, walk-in shower with double shower heads and garden tub
- Private deck from master bedroom
- Loft seating area adjacent to bedroom.
- Access via a spiral staircase to Crow's Nest (up another level)
- Stunning room constructed for the most favorable mountain views
- Located at the top of a 12-foot spiral staircase overlooking the entry level
- Built in seating area with additional 4 barstools and bar ledge for drinks and appetizers
- Recreation area with plush furniture
- Gas Fireplace
- 55" Flat Panel TV with BluRay/DVD player
- Pool Table
- Wet Bar with mini refrigerator and sink
- Lower Deck Access to the hot tub, 4 top dining table and 2 outdoor seats with ottomans.
- King Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV with BluRay/DVD player
- Bedroom with two Twin day beds with Trundle Beds underneath that convert into two King Beds, and 50" Flat Screen TV
- Bathroom with double vanity and tub shower combo
- Ramps to entry level and lower level from the driveway
- Easy roll in access from oversize porches
- 36 inch wide doors on entry level, main and lower bedrooms and bathrooms, and 8-foot slider on terrace level
- Roll-in shower on entry level
- Roll under vanity on entry level
- Massive Covered Wrap-Around Decks
- Outdoor Covered Wood Burning Fireplace with comfortable seating
- 6 seat dining table with an additional 4 top table on the main deck with a separate 4 top table on lower deck
- Top of the line Hot Tub with seating for 6
- Handicap Ramp accessing both deck levels
- Gas Grill
- Fire Pit with 3 six foot benches
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
- Aska Adventure Area
- Toccoa River
- Lake Blue Ridge
- Ocoee whitewater rafting
- Zipline canopy tours
- Downtown Blue Ridge
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
- All Specials Apply
- Rates and housekeeping fees vary based on occupancy
- Handicap Accessible
- Driveway offers parking for up to 4 vehicles
- Motorcycle Accessible
- Clean linens - Two towels (Body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.