AMAZING CREEK FRONT VALUE!!!
All you have to do is open a door or window to hear the soothing sounds of Fightingtown Creek. Located just 10 minutes from historic Downtown Blue Ridge Blue Ridge, Georgia and Mercier Orchards. Also an easy drive to area attractions like zip lining, white water rafting, horseback riding, bird watching, photography, and hiking. Creek Side Hideaway is a one of a kind cozy cabin that will be your go-to North Georgia Mountain retreat for years to come!
No matter what the season, your drive to Creek Side Hideaway will set the mood for your getaway vacation as you traverse through the enchanting Cohutta Wilderness Area. Unbuckle your seatbelt as you pull into the easy-access gravel driveway and leave your worries at the door as you step inside.
Creek Side Hideaway provides you and your special guest or guests a true, authentic cabin feel. Polished hardwood floors, inviting knotted pine and endearing decorations are sure to let you know you are in the North Georgia Mountains. Enjoy all the comforts of home with a completely updated kitchen featuring granite countertops, moveable breakfast island, modern stove, mounted microwave, dishwasher, dining for up to six, toaster, and coffee maker. Relax on the sectional couch while watching a Blu Ray movie on the 32-inch flat panel TV, or enjoy the outdoor access just steps away.
Your sleeping accommodations are as impressive as everything in your open dining/kitchen area. Master bedroom features a new custom log king size bed, a custom wood dresser, and a 26-inch flat screen TV. Make sure to curl up with a book in bed and read by natural light provided by the glass skylight above. The master bathroom is connected to the master bedroom and features updated double vanity, walk-in shower and toilet. Much like the master bedroom, your guest bedroom features the same decorations found throughout your cabin, with Queen size bed, custom dresser and nightstand. Your guest bathroom is just off the main hall, featuring shower/bath combination, updated single vanity, and toilet.
Outdoor living at Creek Side Hideaway is where this property really shines – you’re literally just a few feet from Fightingtown Creek! Step outside on the covered porch, breathe in the fresh air and take in your very own creek side oasis featuring a fire pit, rocking chairs, fruit trees, stone walkways, and stairs leading to the crystal-clear creek. Refreshment never felt so good!
Guests that are staying during the fruit picking season are invited to pluck apples, peaches, and blueberries during the summer and fall months. Sit out back in a rocking chair or lounge in the two-person spa and watch the rich variety of north Georgia birds at the feeder or an occasional deer grazing in the meadow.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a North Georgia Mountain hideaway, or a home base for your adventures in Blue Ridge, Creek Side Hideaway will exceed your expectations.
10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, located in Chestnut Gap
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area set for 6
- Living room has a sectional sofa, stone accented gas fireplace, 32-inch flat panel TV, Blu Ray Player, assorted Blu Ray discs, and outdoor access
- Entry level master bedroom comes with King bed, 26-inch flat screen TV, custom dresser, nightstand, skylight, attached bathroom with updated double vanity, and shower
- Entry level guest bedroom comes with Queen size bed, custom dresser and nightstand, creek-side views, and bathroom off main hallway
- Guest bathroom features updated single vanity, and roomy shower/bath combination
- Inferred technology Char broil Grill
- Outdoor living with covered porch and rocking chairs
- Steps from Fightingtown Creek
- Fire Pit
- 4 person Hot Tub
- Stone walkways
- Octagon picnic table
- Adirondack chairs
- Beautiful landscaping
- Fruit trees
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 4 Write a Review
- All Special Apply
- Dog Friendly
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.