Welcome to Cold Creek Cottage; where you can leave the sensory overload of the city and suburbs behind, and discover the serenity that your brain and body need to recharge, all wrapped up in a wonderfully wooded retreat just minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, McCaysville and Mineral Bluff.
This charming cabin is nestled on a large piece of land, amongst shady green trees and the comforting sounds of Hothouse Creek, the latter of which resides only a few feet away from the front door of Cold Creek Cottage.
Step through the front door and discover the calming effects of cottage life, with a wood burning fireplace, soft sofas, a relaxing recliner and 32" flat panel TV for your enjoyment. With screened-in deck access located just a few feet away from the couch, you can enjoy the sounds of the creek any time of the day or night that you like. Prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, which has all the comforts of home like a single serve and pot coffee maker, granite countertops and more.
Lay down for an afternoon nap in the king size bed, just a few feet from the living room, or head upstairs to the loft area where you will discover a queen size futon, twin bed and private deck access, where you can take in the soothing sights and sounds that only Mother Nature can provide.
Of course, at Cold Creek Cottage you will probably spend a good amount of time outside, where portions of Hothouse Creek stretch the length of the property; perfect for a playday with the kids or a fishing session with friends. Throw a football around for a little more fun, or go for a tranquil trot around the grounds of the cabin. Relax around the firepit and roast marshmallows in the evening, or soak away your worries in the luxurious hot tub, found on a raised platform just steps from the front deck.
No matter what you choose to do at Cold Creek Cottage, peacefulness prevails around every corner. Treat yourself to a healthy dose of Mother Nature - you'll be happy you did!
- Located 20 Minutes from Downtown Shopping and Dining – 7.0 Miles from Copperhill, TN and McCaysville, GA. – 5 Miles to Downtown Mineral Bluff, GA. - 11 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge.
- Screened in Porch Facing NorthWest Overlooking Creek
- Private Lot- Has Neighbors on the Drive in.
- Max Parking for 4 Cars
- Gravel Road- Slightly Narrow and Mildly Rough in Spots
- Nearby SCCR Rentals:
- Living Room with 40" Flat Panel TV, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Stereo and Board Games
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Granite Countertops
- Electric Stove
- Deep Sink
- Freezer and Ice Maker
- Single and Pot Serve Coffee Makers
- Dining Table w/ Seating for 4
- King Bedroom with 32” Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, and Closet
- Bathroom with Single Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Screened-In Deck Access
- Top Load Side by Side Washer and Dryer (Not HE)
- Loft Area with Queen Futon and Twin Bed, Ceiling Fan, Small Dresser.
- Bathroom with Single Vanity and Stand-Up Shower
- Private Deck Access
- Screened-In Deck w/ Views of Hothouse Creek
- Large Wooded Lot with Plenty of Grass Area for Activities (Great for kids)
- Creekfront Views
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Charcoal Grill
- Picnic Table
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Pets Allowed for Additional Pet Fee
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.