This truly spectacular log home is the perfect retreat for friends and family who wish to vacation together under one roof. With five spacious bedrooms, a great room and a recreation room, Celtic Clouds can easily accommodate and entertain everyone comfortably.
Professionally decorated, the interior items are tasteful and elegant, chosen with class and comfort in mind. Perched on a ridge just two miles south of Downtown Blue Ridge, it's the perfect location from which your family can enjoy an assortment of seasonal fun.
North Georgia’s pristine Blue Ridge Lake, a local treasure, is just a short drive away. River rafting, horseback riding, hiking and mountain biking trails are all located nearby. Great restaurants and evening entertainment options abound within easy reach of Celtic Clouds in the quaint and historic Downtown Blue Ridge.
Imagine your family sitting on one of the many covered decks taking in the view, listening to nature and simply unwinding. With its great location, wonderful setting and luxurious amenities, Celtic Clouds is sure to be a genuine treat!
Located in the prestigious Blue Ridge Heights, just 5 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge.
All paved roads
Large private lot
Elegant Living room with soaring vaulted ceiling, Stacked stone gas fireplace with flat panel cable TV
Well equipped kitchen with bar seating for 3
Rustic style wood top dining table with seating for 6
Half bath with laundry room off kitchen hall
Entry Level bedroom suite has a king bed with hand crafted log bed and wall mounted flat panel cable TV
Entry suite has a private bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower
WiFi throughout cabin
The loft has relaxing nook with a couch and 2 recliners overlooking living room for reading or relaxing with access to the upper deck
Bedroom #1 has a twin and a full bed
Bedroom #2 has a queen bed and flat panel cable TV
The upper-level bathroom is accessed through bedroom 2 and has a double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower.
Lower level boasts a large game room with high ceilings, pool/ping pong table, flat panel cable TV, large wet bar with lounge and access to the lower deck.
Bedroom #1 has a queen bed and flat panel cable TV
Bedroom #2 has a king bed and flat panel cable TV
The bathroom is located off the hall and has single vanity with walk-in shower
Entry level has covered decks with ample seating and mountain vistas
The upper-level deck has a porch swing and mountain vistas
Lower level deck has outdoor fire place, covered hot tub and seating with mountain vistas
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Not Dog Friendly
- Short Drive to New Heights
- For everyone's safety and security, this property is equipped with a security system which includes cameras. All cameras are in plain sight, positioned to cover entry points only and to keep your privacy at top priority.
- Offers 4 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, Trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.