This 4 bedroom cabin boasts an open concept to entertain the whole family throughout the cabin on both levels. The first thing that will greet you walking into this gorgeous cabin is the immaculate kitchen with brand new EVERYTHING! You'll find no shortage of anything you would need to make a holiday dinner. Take it all in once to the living room, where a majestic mountain view is ready to awe you. There is comfortable leather furniture around a 55" cable TV over a wood-burning fireplace with a work desk neatly tucked into the corner for any of those "mandatory" tasks that just can't wait while you're away on vacation.
The first bedroom on the entry-level is a king bedroom just off of the kitchen/living room area with a 55" cable TV and a large walk-in closet that conveniently has a washer and dryer in it! This bedroom also has access to the shared walk-in shower bathroom that is also the common bathroom for this level. The second king bedroom on the entry-level is the suite! A 55" cable TV is available along with a private attached bathroom with double vanity and large walk-in shower with multiple showerheads.
The den is located in the lower level of this beautiful cabin. Plenty is available to keep you entertained including a card/poker table and a shuffleboard table. This level has a large leather sectional perfect for watching the big game on the 55" cable TV over a gas log fireplace. Mix up your favorite cocktail at the mini bar that has a mini-fridge and sink. There is a shared walk-in shower bathroom on this level as well.
Once down to the bottom of the stairs, you will find the first set of twin bunks built into the wall. This area is considered a common space and not a bedroom, although perfectly located for great sleeping arrangements once it's time to shut the lights off. The second bunk bedroom has a full-size mattress on the bottom and a twin on the top. The final bedroom on the lower level is a queen bedroom that has a 55" cable TV and access to the shared walk-in shower bathroom.
One of the neatest features of this cabin is the ability to have a jaw-dropping mountain view from EVERY bedroom in this property. The first deck on the entry-level boasts an outdoor living area that has a dining patio set for 4 and a wood-burning fireplace with ample wicker furniture to thoroughly enjoy your outdoor experience with friends and family. There are also two rocking chairs and a gas grill for your enjoyment.
The lower level patio has a 5 person hot tub, 2 large porch swings, and corn hole boards. A must-do activity while staying at Breakaway Ridge is roasting marshmallows over the fire pit after the sun goes down and sitting comfortably on wooden Adirondack chairs.
All in all, this cabin has EVERYTHING you could imagine to make an unforgettable vacation to the mountains that won't soon be forgotten. Breakaway from the ordinary and find yourself in beautiful, Blue Ridge, GA!
- 5 Minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in the Mountain Tops development
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances
- Dining table with seating for 8 and island with additional seating for 3. and 4 stools at the kitchen bar as well
- Living room with leather furniture and a 55" cable TV over a wood-burning fireplace
- Work desk
- Deck access
- King bedroom with large walk-in closet home to the washer and dryer and access to shared walk-in shower bathroom
- King master suite with a private bathroom with double vanity and dual person walk-in shower with multiple shower heads
- Mountain view throughout
- Lavish decorations
- Den area with gas log fireplace, 55" cable TV, card/poker table (cards & chips provided), shuffleboard table, and a large leather sectional
- Common area twin bunks at the stair landing area
- Bunk bedroom with a full mattress on bottom, twin on top
- Queen bedroom with access to shared walk-in shower bathroom
- Wet bar with mini-fridge and sink
- Board games
- Outdoor living area with ample wicker furniture around a wood-burning fireplace
- 2 rocking chairs
- Gas grill (propane provided)
- Firepit with 6 Adirondack chairs
- 2 large porch swings
- Corn hole boards
- 5 person hot tub
- A flat, grassy area
- Mountain view
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.