Once you get to the property, as you walk up to the front door, you'll notice the tastefully decorated porch with ample seating for everyone to relish in the ambiance mother nature provides out here! From the chirping birds to the scurrying squirrels, your time sitting in the hot tub will be nothing but relaxation at its finest!
As you walk into the cabin, you are greeted by the comfort of the living room and wood burning fireplace ready for your enjoyment. With the kitchen and dining room all in one area in front of you and the bedrooms and bathroom to the right off of the living room, you truly get that "almost like home" feeling! Enjoy popcorn and a movie while the fire crackles cuddled up to the one you love from the great selection for you to choose from or, spend a quiet evening in the hot tub with a nice glass of wine.
No matter what you're reasoning is to come to the mountains, Boo Bear is sure to deliver that cozy cabin experience you've been looking for!
Nestled in the woods of Cherry Log, it is just a 10 minute drive to Downtown Blue Ridge
2 queen bedrooms and a shared shower/tub combo common bathroom and plush comforters to offer a restful nights sleep
Living area w/ large couch and 1 rocking chair with 42" cable TV W/ DVD collection & player with a wood burning fireplace
Fully stocked kitchen including a Keurig coffee maker for your pleasure and dining table
Board games in left bedroom closet
Stackable washer and dryer in hallway
Wooded, secluded view
Covered hot tub for 4 people
Mounted gas grill on the front porch with direct gas line supply (no tanks)
Covered patio/deck with ample seating
3 sided wrap around deck
Seasonal pond view (not on property)
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.