Less than three miles from Downtown Blue Ridge, the Retreat is in perfect proximity to access great restaurants, shopping and 2 boat ramps to launch your boat. At the same time, Blue Ridge Lake Retreat is nestled on a point with a large private driveway with lovely natural landscape, lush green grass and beautiful crystal clear waters giving you the relaxing experience you dream of. The "modern and elegant" feel of this comfortable lakefront home will make time stand still.
Luxury and class best describe the interior surroundings of the Main House. However, you might not want to spend much time inside. Instead, sit on the large covered back deck and watch your children run across the large level yard while you marvel at the incredible glow across the lake in the evening. Or, spend your days involved in the numerous activities Lake Blue Ridge has to offer.
But your best option is probably to simply lounge on the dock and watch the boats in the distance skim across the water line. Whatever you choose, you will thoroughly revel in your experience at Blue Ridge Lake Retreat.
- Located less than 10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping, dinning and night life.
- Offers 4 parking spaces
Living Area has large sofas, Leather chair, Entertainment center with large flat panel TV, stone gas log fireplace, access to large covered back deck with panoramic views of the lake
Dining area offers a large round table with seating for 8 open to kitchen
Kitchen is well equipped with everything you need including double ovens and stainless steal appliances
Kitchen area also offers additional seating for 10 people at the breakfast bar and nook
Entry level bedroom has a King bed, flat panel TV and deck access
Entry Level bathroom is extremely spacious offering double vanity, jetted tub, walk in shower all with luxurious fixtures.
Separate powder room
Two bedrooms on the upper level are connected by a catwalk and share a large bathroom with walk-in shower and claw foot tub
One bedroom has a king bed and offers a day bed with popup trundle for additional occupants and a small flat panel TV
Second Bedroom has a king bed and two twin beds and a flat panel TV
Lower level offers additional space with two sitting rooms; one with large 50-inch smart TV and sofa for a movie night, the adjoining second area has large sectional and wood burning fire place with walk out access to the back yard on lake level
Bedroom four offers a king bed and spacious private bathroom with double vanity and walk-in slate shower.
Bedroom five has a king bed with parlor, table, and two chairs.
Bedroom five has a private bathroom with walk-in slate shower and single vanity.
Large private lake front lot
2-story boat dock with chaise lounges and chairs. Dock also has an empty slip for guests to park a boat (please note, guests are not allowed to jump from top deck)
Guests may bring their own canoe, kayak, paddle board and water toys
Large covered decks with seating for 12 in outdoor-dining
Outdoor wood burning fireplace with tools and bench for seating
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Lake Blue Ridge Marina
Lake Blue Ridge day use area with Dry Branch Road boat launch
Aska Adventure Area
Downtown Blue Ridge
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Limited Specials Apply
Outside of the property is equipped with CCTV
For your protection this property is equipped with outdoor cameras.
This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.