At Blue Ridge Cottage, you'll realize just how simple your vacation can be. With such a nice location in Downtown Blue Ridge, planning for dining, shopping, and other activities are easier than ever.This tastefully decorated home is roomy and comfortable enough for up to 6 guests.
Blue Ridge Cottage offers a cozy bedroom on each level creating a haven of privacy and modern luxury. The Master Bedroom upstairs invites you to come relax and slumber in its King Bed and spacious private bathroom. Don't forget to light the fireplace and snuggle up for a movie in bed! The private balcony gifts you with a lovely view of the quaint downtown area. Come back down to the entry level to find another fresh and cozy bedroom.
With a fully equipped kitchen, you can cook any mealtime favorites...But we won't blame you if you would rather take advantage of the fantastic dining options Downtown Blue Ridge has to offer. You're on vacation right?
The dining and kitchen area offer plenty of seating for your and your guests for any meal of the day. Afterward, invite them to the living room where you can sit in front of the fire and make vacation memories with your loved ones. Regardless of how you spend your day, you can always find some extra fun in the downstairs game room. The lower level also offers another bedroom for you or another guest to rest your tired bones at the end of an adventurous day. It's safe to say that Blue Ridge Cottage is a top-notch place to spend your next vacation!
Literally Steps from downtown Blue Ridge
Showcase Kitchen fully equipped
Seating for 6 + between dining table and Breakfast Bar
Large Living room sectional, recliner and access to covered porch
Stacked stone fireplace with gas logs
Flat-panel TV with surround sound
Queen bedroom off living area
Full bath with walk-in shower off living room hall
WIFI throughout cabin
Master bedroom with king bed, outdoor sitting area/balcony, gas log fireplace, flat panel TV and wet bar with coffee maker are located upstairs
Master bath offers double vanity, walk-in shower and jetted tub
Game room with wet bar, wine cellar/ cooler, pool table and sitting area feature flat panel TV and covered back porch
Lower level bedroom offers a king bed and across the hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
Private courtyard with outdoor seating and garden
3 covered porches with comfortable seating (one on each level)
Fenced in yard with gate to city stairs to mountain Street.
Walking distance to Downtown Main Street shopping and dining
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Downtown Blue Ridge Shops & Restaurants
Surrounded by National Forest Lands
Lake Blue Ridge
City Parks and Swimming Pool
Farmers Market and Fair Grounds
Blue Ridge Community Theater
Blue Ridge Arts Association
Aska Adventure Area
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- This is NOT a pet friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property - Persons with sensitive allergies should take note
- Walking Distance to Downtown Blue Ridge
- Offers 2 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
This property is available for purchase.
Guest may be asked by management to allow a Licensed Real Estate Agent to show the property by appointment only during occupancy.This request is at Guest discretion.
Contact management office for sales information.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.