Walk through the front door of this mountain home and instantly feel the calm sensation that you long for on a vacation. The fully equipped kitchen offers everything you could need to make meal time effortless during your time away from home. Enjoy this meal in the adjacent dining area and catch up with friends and family. The living room offers an ambient wood burning fireplace and a 50" Flat panel Television. The entry level offers a Queen bedroom with a 42" Flat Panel TV and an across the hall bathroom with a tub shower combo.
On the upper level, you'll find a loft landing area and then enter the Master King Bedroom, with a 42" Flat Panel TV, attached private deck, and attached private bathroom with shower stall and single vanity. The lower level offers a comfortable den and recreation area, perfect for lounging about or to enjoy a game of cards or bumper pool!
On this lower level you will also find a queen bedroom, and a bathroom with a tile shower. Just outside on this level is the hot tub, conveniently located in a shady cool area. The outside offers a nice yard and ample outdoor furniture which means that during the warmer months you have plenty of serene and tranquil places to claim as yours, like the fire pit!
What a way to enjoy Blue Ridge, GA!
Located 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining. A long walk or short drive to Lake Blue Ridge Recreation Area (1.3 miles)
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
Dining Area with seating for 4
Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
Living Room with 50" Flat Panel TV and Wood Burning Fireplace
Queen Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Master King Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV
Attached bathroom with Shower Stall
Attached Private Balcony
Recreation Room/Den with Flat Panel TV
Card Table that doubles as a Bumper Pool Table
Washer and Dryer (located in bedroom closet; stackable)
Queen Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with tile shower
Ample Outdoor Seating
Seasonal View of Lake Blue Ridge
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Short Drive to Down Time
Two Car Parking is Optimal
Garage Not Available for Guest Use
This property has several stairs to main entrance
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.