Bright, cheery, and memorable, this 4-bedroom, 3-bath cabin can be found in the Mountain Tops Community. Getting to Blue Jay Cabin is an absolute breeze, with paved roads and easy-to-navigate instructions that will leave you wondering why you haven’t booked this property before. Whether you spend your time inside or get out and explore, everything from grocery stores to hiking trail access points are just minutes from this incredible Blue Ridge cabin rental.
Wrap-around porches and an inviting stacked stone entryway await as you pull into the circular driveway at Blue Jay Cabin. Head on through the front door where natural light, cathedral ceilings, oversized seating options, and luxurious amenities are ready for your enjoyment. You will also find a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a dining area with seating for 8, gas fireplace and deck access with a stunning view of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance.
Down the hallway, you will find the 1st queen bedroom complete with flat panel TV, deck access and all the comforts of home. The 2nd queen bedroom is only a few feet away with similar features, and like everything at Blue Jay cabin, is tastefully decorated with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
Head upstairs to discover the master king bedroom with flat panel TV, a quaint desk where you can document your mountain vacation, coffee maker, private bathroom, breathtaking stained-glass windows and a private deck, perfect for sipping a drink or enjoying a fall or summer breeze just steps from the bed.
Gather your friends and family for a full day of fun and excitement on the lower level, with plenty of room to move around so that you can make the most out of the pool table and oversized Checkers game. If you find yourself on the losing end of a game of pool, don’t worry – get your revenge using the awesome ping-pong attachment, which you’ll find in the closet just a few feet away. Not feeling like pool or ping-pong? Have a seat on the leather couches and catch up on the news or enjoy a movie on the 55” flat panel TV.
A large bedroom can also be found on the lower level, with one full bed, one queen bed and bathroom access.
There’s no shortage of outdoor living accommodations at Blue Jay Cabin, which can be easily accessed from the lower level. Let your stresses melt away in the large hot tub as steaks cook to perfection on the grill upstairs, roast marshmallows with the kids at the custom fire pit, or just enjoy an afternoon tossing the football around in the back yard.
Let your soul fly free like a Blue Jay at this endearing North Georgia cabin rental, and experience all there is to see and do just minutes from Downtown!
Located in the Mountain Tops Community 5 Minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
Beautiful Mountain and Valley Views
Close to everything!
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 8
Living Room with Gas Logs, and 45" Flat Panel Dish Network TV & Deck Access
Queen Bedroom #1 with Deck Access and 32" Flat Panel Dish Network TV
Queen Bedroom #2 with 28" Flat Panel Dish Network TV
Shared Common Bathroom with Shower
Loft Landing Area with Reading Chairs
Master King Bedroom with Private Deck, 24" Flat Panel Dish Network TV, Coffee Bar, Walk-In Closet, Office Area, and Attached Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Separate Shower
Game Room with Pool Table (with Ping Pong Top available)
Den Seating Area with 42" Flat Panel Dish Network TV & Deck Access
Bedroom with 1 Queen and 1 Full bed with Deck Access
Shared Bathroom with Shower
Washer & Dryer
Hot Tub (Lower Level)
Spacious Decks with Ample Seating & Porch Swing with two 4 Top Tables
Fire Pit (Lower Level)
Yard (Lower Level)
Gas Grill (Entry Level)
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.