Once you find yourself at the cabin, you'll notice the abundant amount of deck and patio space to maybe read a book or simply to watch the fireflies as the sunsets. Head inside to see the comfortable accommodations this warm cabin brags about. A beautiful sitting area by the gas log fireplace paired with the new technology of a Google interactive speaker along with a fully stocked kitchen and you have yourself a great evening planned! Some of your guests will rest their head on this level in the queen bedroom down the hall across from the shared bathroom with a shower/tub combo & a double vanity.
The upper level is where you will find the master king suite that boasts a jetted tub, private deck access, and a mountain view. What's more romantic than that?
Once downstairs, the wrap around lower level starts with a bedroom with two twins which then flows to a shared bathroom with a shower/tub combo where you'll also find the laundry facilities. The other side of the lower level is what we like to call the movie/game den. A wonderfully comfortable couch with a built-in lounge chair and bean bag will have you set up right as you fire up the 72" TV with Dish TV, a Sonos soundbar, and even a Super Nintendo Mini with over 20 games pre-installed!
If you're looking to get out of the house and enjoy mother nature, look no further than the plentiful screened in porches or even the large stone fire pit! Take a dip in the hot tub without any worry of bugs being a bother as this is also in the lower level screened in porch area.
Regardless of what you're looking for, this cabin has you covered! Give us a call or book online to make this dream vacation a reality for you and yours!
Located 15 minutes north of Blue Ridge
Queen bedroom w/ radio
Full bathroom w/ shower/tub combo & double vanity
Fully equipped kitchen w/ brand new stainless steel appliances & wine chiller
Living room with recliner and couch, gas log fireplace, and a Google interactive speaker
King master suite with private bathroom including a jetted tub & stand up tile shower
King master suite also includes access to private deck w/ mountain view
Double twin bedroom w/ access to outside
Movie/game den with 72' TV hooked up with Dish TV and a Sonos soundbar
Super Nintendo Mini with pre-installed 20+ games
Bathroom w/ laundry facilities and shower/tub combo
- Lower level hot tub
- Ample seating on screened in porches
- Waterfall perfect for reading near
- Fire Pit
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Has driveway camera
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.