Upon entering Big Ben's View, you will be greeted with a view of the mountains only a prow-front home can offer. Take note of the elegant vaulted ceilings and beautiful stone gas fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with all you need for cooking your favorite meals even when you are away from home. Enjoy a muffin and some coffee at the breakfast bar, or have a family feast at the dining room table with seating for six guests.
The adjacent living area has cozy furniture calling your name. After you've found your favorite seat in the house, sit back and relax in front of the fireplace while you watch your favorite shows. That is, if you can keep your eyes off the stunning mountain view.
After a day out in Blue Ridge, find the perfect place to lay your head, but before you do, take a nice soak in the hot tub and relax your bones while you listen to the sounds of nature. It's safe to say that you've found the place for your next getaway. Stop making excuses and make your next dream vacation happen :)
Located in Sunrock Mountain Development just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining area with seating for 6
Breakfast Bar Seating for 3
Living room has gas fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with Double Vanity and Tub/Shower combo
Washer and Dryer
King Bed with attached bathroom with double vanity and tub/shower combo
Den area with 50" Flat Panel Smart TV
Queen Sized Sleeper Sofa
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Screened in porch with Log fireplace
Ample outdoor furniture
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, Trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.