Walk into the front door of The Bearing Haus and immediately surround yourself with the essence of the mountains. Find comfort in the plush furnishings while you enjoy a warm and cozy gas fireplace. Cooking all of your family favorites is a breeze with the fully-equipped kitchen, and enjoying meals is even easier when you get to partake with all your friends and family at the spacious and accommodating dining room table.
Relaxation surrounds you on all 3 levels, each of them offering its own bedroom and bathroom for ultimate privacy. On the entry level, a queen bedroom awaits, cozy and comfy. This level offers a bathroom as well for the utmost convenience. The upper level boasts a master Queen bedroom with a private screened in deck, a 32” flat panel TV and an attached bathroom with shared access to the loft. The lower level offers another queen bedroom with a bathroom on the same level.
Don’t be fooled - the lower level isn’t just for sleeping! Have a fun-filled evening with a friendly yet competitive game of pool! If you’ve spent your day, exploring, hiking, or shopping, soak your tired bones in the hot tub. Also outside you’ll find 3 levels of outdoor space! Just off the loft, sits a private deck perfect for soaking up some sun. The entry-level deck offers ample outdoor furniture, a screened in porch with an outdoor fireplace (perfect for outdoor dining!) The gas grill is located on the entry level deck offering the option to cook a tasty grilled meal!
Come find your place in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area at The Bearing Haus!
Located in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area, just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Entirely Paved Roads
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with seating for 8
Living Area with Leather Furniture, Gas Fireplace, and 40" Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Loft with seating area and private deck
Master Queen Bedroom with private screened in deck, 32" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Game Room with Pool Table, Gas Fireplace, 40" Flat Panel TV with DVD Player
Screened-in Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace and outdoor dining table
Campground style Charcoal Grill
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.