With your next vacation in mind, Bearcat Lodge is equipped with everything you need to make your weekend getaway a complete success! The fully furnished kitchen makes preparing all of your favorite meals simple. And who wouldn't want to dine in that amazing dining area amongst the mountain?!
The living room is cozy and perfect for cuddling up in front of the fireplace and watching your favorite shows, assuming you can take your eyes off of those stunning mountain views. With a bedroom on each level, privacy is easily offered; and everyone gets their own bathroom! The spacious lower level offers an entertainment venue with a shuffleboard table and a card table making game night unforgettable.
The outdoor area is a force to be reckoned with. The screened in porch makes enjoying the outdoors a pleasant and effortless. In the cooler months, the outdoor fireplace will knock off the chill while you enjoy the great outdoors! Dining accommodations are offered on the entry level deck just in case you can't get enough of those glorious mountains from the inside of the house. Come find your "second home in the mountains" at Bearcat Lodge.
Located in the Mountain High Development just 25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Located about 20 minutes from Harrah's Valley River Casino
All paved roads (steep driveway) and year-round mountain views
Dining Area with seating for 6
Comfortable Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
Queen Bedroom with attached bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
Spacious Loft Seating Area
King Bedroom with Attached Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Separate Shower
Den Area with gas fireplace and 55" Flat Panel TV
Wet Bar with Mini Fridge and Sink
Queen Bedroom with Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Washer and Dryer
Ample Outdoor Furniture
Screened-in Porch with Outdoor Fireplace
Outdoor Dining Seating
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2 Write a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (Body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.