Walk through the front door of Bear Paw and you'll instantly feel overtaken by the sweet southern atmosphere of the Blue Ridge mountains. Curl up to the fire downstairs and enjoy a movie or simply...some quiet time. With a well-equipped kitchen, whip up some mealtime favorites and enjoy them on the quaint dining room table that's the perfect size for two to four guests. In each bedroom, you'll be able to enjoy television as well as a tastefully decorated sitting area with views where you can have a seat and read or listen to the sounds of nature. In the upstairs bedroom, you may enjoy a nice soak in the jetted bathtub.
Walk outside to the deck and you'll be able to surround yourself with mountain views for an outdoor meal, or a visit to the hot tub where you'll find it's quite easy to relax in peace.
A Cozy Vacation Rental Cabin with an Amazing View!
Located in Cherry Log, just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Living Room includes 42" Flat Screen with Cable & Wood Fireplace
Dining Area with seating for 4
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Main Level Bedroom offers a Queen Bed and a private sitting area
Washer & Dryer
Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Upper Level offers Master Suite with Queen Bed, 28" TV, and attached bathroom with jetted tub and seating area
Washer and Dryer
Large Fire Pit
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly
- Located on a gravel road
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.