What do you get when you combine an easy access cabin with a tri-state mountain view, game room, hot tub and fully paved roads? An unforgettable vacation rental experience at Bear Necessities, that’s what!
Located in the My Mountain community, it’s safe to say that this Blue Ridge cabin rental has the “bare necessities” and much, much more. Getting to this vacation rental is easy as pie, as all the roads are paved leading to the cabin, ensuring a stress-free commute from our office in Downtown Blue Ridge to the property.
Before walking through the front door, take a moment to appreciate the stunning three-state, long-range mountain view from the entry level deck, which is sure hold your attention no matter what time of the day that you choose to enjoy it. Head on inside to the entry level, where you’ll find an easy-to-navigate floor plan featuring a wall of windows offering an unobstructed view of the mountains in the distance. You will also find a flat panel TV, plush seating arrangements, and a soaring stone fireplace that adds a layer of rustic relaxation to your stay.
Brew yourself a cup of coffee in the standard coffeepot or in the Keurig, and cook up a delicious weekend breakfast for the whole family in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your feast at the dining table or at the large breakfast bar, and after you’re finished, relax in the hot tub which you have direct access to from the lower level.
Upstairs you’ll find a charming loft area with king size bed and private bathroom a double vanity and walk-in shower; the perfect place to rest your head after an exciting day out and about in North Georgia. Don’t forget to check out the lower level, where there is a pool table, foosball table, and electric dart for your entertainment, in addition to a lovely gas fireplace and lower level deck access. You will also discover two additional bedrooms on the lower level, including one queen and one bedroom with two twin sized beds; plenty of sleeping options for whoever you choose to bring along on your trip.
Although this cabin is only minutes away from grocery stores and Downtown Blue Ridge, you will feel like you’re a million miles away from the hectic congestion of the suburbs and city!
Located in the My Mountain Community 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping.
Sharp Right Turn Into Driveway.
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Large Breakfast Bar
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Living Area with 40" Flat Panel TV and DVD Player
Stacked Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
Entry Level Deck Access
Loft Area with King Bed
32" Flat Panel TV
Private Bathroom with Double Vanity and Stand-Up Shower
Den Area with 32" Flat Panel TV
Gas Fireplace in Den Area
Electric Dart Board
Twin Bedroom with Tube TV and DVD Player
Bathroom with Double Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
Lower Level Deck Access
Lower Level Deck Hot Tub
Wood Burning Fireplace
Lower Level Deck with Outdoor Seating
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pets Allowed for Additional Pet Fee
- Short Drive to Heavens Step, Dancing Trees, and Point of View
- Note: There are several stairs leading to the front door of this property
- Offers 3 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.