The peaceful location of this cabin provides the perfect environment for diving into a good book or even writing one of your own. Listen to the sounds of nature while enjoying a cool summer night on the front porch. This cozy, yet spacious home offers sleeping accommodations fit for royalty and private enough for a couple's weekend with your besties.
In the cooler months, the living room fireplace begs you to come and curl up to a good movie and a cup of Joe. In the adjacent kitchen, a fully equipped kitchen awaits; unleash your inner chef and surprise your loved one with an effortless breakfast in bed.
Painting the picture for the perfect getaway is proving to be an easy tasks at Bear Butte. Why not find some time to paint yourself in?
Follow Bear Butte on Instagram! @bearbuttecabin
Located between Blue Ridge and Cherry Log
Single Level Living
Living Room with wood burning fireplace and 40" flat panel TV
Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Keurig and Standard Drip Coffee Maker
Dining Area with Seating for 4
Master Bedroom with California King bed with 42" flat panel TV, porch access, and attached bathroom with shower
Queen Bedroom with 22" flat panel TV and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Ample outdoor furniture
Corn Hole and Three Hole Toss Games (under the deck)
Cherry Lake; just a short walk from the cabin.
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Short Drive to Absolute Relaxation
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.