Upon entering Babbling Brook, you'll notice that you have picked the most spacious and comfortable cabin in the area. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a feast fit for a Queen. Enjoy this meal in the adjacent and roomy dining area. The entry level offers a King master bedroom with an attached bathroom, while the lower level offers a Queen bedroom with an attached bathroom. Also found on the lower level is a bedroom with 2 twins and a small den with a gas fireplace, perfectly cozy for snuggling up with a book before crawling into bed.
Soak away your worries in the hot tub and then take a small walk down to the running waters of the brook as you relax in the screened in porch above. This unique cabin certainly offers something for everyone.
Alergent allert; owner brings pets.
- Located in Mountain Tops Community 10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Near Trammel Branch stream and Blue Ridge outdoor activites
- Spacious Great Room with 40" Flat Panel TV
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Open Dining Area with Outdoor Views
- Half Bathroom
- King Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV and Private Bathroom with Double Vanity
- WiFi Throughout Cabin
- Comfy Den Area with Gas Fireplace, 50" Flat panel TV and Foosball Table
- Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV and Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Twin Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds
- Lower Deck Access to Hot Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Entry level screened-in porch
- Lower level deck
- Access to brook with separate outdoor viewing area right above the water
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Short Drive to Choctaw Ridge, Blue Jay Cabin, Falling Leaf and God's Glory
- Mountain Tops Community has all paved roads
- Alergent allert; owner brings pets.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.