Conveniently located in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area, just 10 minutes to downtown, but still in the depth of the woods, sits a delightful cabin named Aska Sunrise.
This is the kind of cabin that you can see yourself sitting on the screened in porch, listening to the sounds of nature. Walk through the front door of Aska Sunrise and instantly feel the comfort that only a cozy cabin retreat can give you.
This cabin is full of updated furnishings and amenities. Cooking a scrumptious dinner is easy as pie with the fully-equipped kitchen. If the weather is nice, may we suggest enjoying a meal out on the screened in porch? Afterward, finding just the right place to relax for the evening has never been easier.
Whether you want to lounge around a watch a movie, soak your bones in the hot tub, or have a storytelling party by the fire pit, this cabin offers everything you need to make the most of the day. When bedtime rolls around, everyone will have the perfect place to lay their sleepy heads. Each level offers a bedroom which makes for a comfortable and private setting. We understand how important it is to get a good nights' sleep in during vacation time, so needless to say, we've got you covered.
Come see what the hype is about at Aska Sunrise!
Located in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area, just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Dining Area with Seating for 4
Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 42" Flat Panel TV
Master King Bedroom
Bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
Queen Bedroom with attached Bathroom with Stand in Shower
Den style Bedroom with twin bunks and seating area with 35" Tube TV
Washer and Dryer
Hot Tub on Lower Level Deck
Screened-in Porch with Dining Table
Porch Swing (Screened in)
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
This cabin is a short drive to Aska Lodge
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.