Pull up in the driveway to Aska Lodge and immediately feel the relaxing sensation that the mountain area wraps you in. You'll notice first, an outdoor fireplace perfect for cozying up to and making memories. Inside, you will find the prow front showcases the view from the kitchen, dining and living room. Or you can cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or "the game" on the 46" flat panel TV.
Cooking has never been more pleasant than with a fully-equipped kitchen and a mountain view. It's easy to enjoy the vacation with your whole family with 3 bedrooms and bathrooms to choose from, one on each level for maximum privacy. On the lower level, get competitive in the spacious game room which offers entertainment and relaxation for everyone.
Outside living is maximized with covered outdoor fireplace and hot tub, perfect for soaking in and taking time to breathe in the fresh mountain air.
Secure the perfect set up for your next Blue Ridge Vacation at Aska Lodge!
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area near Weaver Creek approximately 10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge
- Privately Situated on a Large Lot with a Commanding Mountain View
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Cozy living room with comfortable leather furniture, gas log fireplace and 46" flat panel TV
- Dining area with seating for 6, additional seating available at kitchen bar
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Queen Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
- WiFi Throughout Cabin
- Master King Bedroom Suite with Flat Panel TV and Private Balcony
- Attached Master Bathroom
- Den Area with Comfy Seating and Flat Panel TV
- Game Room with Pool Table, Card Table, Gas Fireplace and Wet Bar
- Queen Bedroom
- Air Mattress in Game Room
- Washer and Dryer
- Beautiful Year-Round Mountain View
- Gas grill
- Covered wood burning outdoor fireplace.
- Covered hot tub on lower deck.
- Ample parking for up to 3 cars
- Benton MacKaye trail access
- Fall Branch Falls
- Toccoa River
- Sandy Bottoms Canoe Launch
- Aska Trails
- Green Mountain
- Stanley Gap
- Flat Creek
- Lake Blue Ridge Marina
- Lake Blue Ridge
- Dry Branch Boat ramp
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Short Drive to Aska Sunrise
For safety and security, there is a camera on the driveway area leading up to this property
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.