Located only 15 from downtown Blue Ridge in the Aska Adventure Area, you will feel right at home with all of the amenities. The natural lighting accents the classic wood cabin interior and river rock wall of the spacious living room. Moving into the kitchen, sharpen those knives skills and get ready to cook! Boasting a modern design, there is ample counter space and a gas range. The dining room table seats six and four at the kitchen island.
Another highlight of Aska Bliss is that three of the four bedrooms have queen-sized beds, one of which is located on the main entry level. Head upstairs to find the master suite with a king size bed and an amazing private balcony offering a bird’s eye view of the mountains! Down on the lower level, the remaining two bedrooms are next to the den. The den is a great spot to watch a movie, play games and air hockey!
The hot tub and fire pit are ideal spots to unwind and take in the fresh mountain air. Once you lay eyes on the screened-in back porch, you will not want to go anywhere else! Ample seating, views and a table to dine al fresco.
Memories are ready to be made, at Aska Bliss!
- Located in Blue Ridge just minutes away from the Aska Adventure Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Seating for 4 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 6
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- Queen Bedroom
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Master King Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
- Attached Bathroom with Dual Vanities, Stand Shower and Jetted Tub
- Private Covered Balcony with Seating
- Two Queen Bedrooms
- Den with Seating and 50" Internet- Enabled TV
- Air Hockey Table
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Pack and Play
- Large Screened-in Porch with Ample Seating
- Outdoor Dining Table
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub on Covered Porch
- Fire Pit with Seating
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.