Perfect as your home base for a Blue Ridge fishing excursion or just a relaxing getaway in North Georgia, Anglers Rest has all the comforts of home for you to enjoy. Located nearby Downtown Blue Ridge in the Cherry Log community, this 2 bedroom 1 bath property is close enough to town for a night out but nestled in the mountains, so that you know that you’re “away from it all”.
The fun starts as soon as you pull into the driveway and walk through the first door, which leads to a deck with outdoor seating, a hot tub, a high-top table perfect for outdoor dining and fishing-related knick-knacks and novelties.
Open the front door and the living room with flat panel TV and a warm wood burning fireplace is to your right, with the fully equipped kitchen to your left. If you’ll be fishing the Toccoa River or Lake Blue Ridge during your stay, keep track of your catch on the handy chalk board just above the fireplace.
Sleeping accommodations are easily accessible at Anglers Ridge on the entry level, with a queen bedroom and master queen bedroom just down the hallway. After a long day out in Blue Ridge, relax with a hot shower in the bathroom or draw a bath and soak your bones as long as you like.
Outside, you can enjoy Mother Nature any time of the year from the entry level deck just outside of the front door! Don’t forget to make the most out of the hot tub during your getaway vacation in Blue Ridge, or grill up some tasty treats on the gas grill for you and your guests to enjoy at the cabin.
Whether you’re planning a fishing expedition or just need a quaint, relaxing cabin to call home while you get away from the city, Anglers Rest has all you need for a fun-filled week or weekend in Blue Ridge, GA!
Conveniently located in Cherry Log, just 15-20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
- Single Level Living
- Living Room with 45" Flat Panel Dish Network TV
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Dining Area with Seating for 4
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Queen Bedroom
- Master Queen Bedroom
- Shared Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Washer & Dryer
- Deck with Outdoor Seating
- High-Top Table for 4
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Year-Round View
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Not Recommended for Low Profile Vehicles or Trailers
Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.