When you need an attitude adjustment, find yourself at Altitude Adjustment. This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom beautifully constructed log home comes fully equipped with fresh air and mountain views - just what the doctor ordered!
Upon entering the front door, you'll be in awe of the architectural details and touches. Mountain Laurel adorns the stairways in this unique and charming mountain escape. No expenses were spared when creating this vacation home. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and stainless appliances. Sizeable flat screen TVs can be found in the Master Bedroom on the upper level, in the Living Room, and in the Lower Level Recreation Room.
On the entry level, this cabin offers an open floor plan with seating for 4 at the breakfast bar, and 6 at the dining room table. The living room is dressed with plush furnishings, a gas fireplace and a 50" Flat Panel TV. Walk through the living room and out the door to the screened-in porch with an outdoor wood-burning fireplace, where you can enjoy the great outdoors without the elements hindering you! Back inside on the entry level is a King Bedroom with a bathroom across the hall offering a tub/shower combo. Continuing upstairs and through the sitting loft, to find the Master Bedroom - A King bed with a 40" Flat Panel TV and an attached bathroom with a stand-up, stone, tile shower.
Come all the way down to the lower level and find a grand recreation room equipped with all the necessities; comfy furniture, a 70" Flat Panel TV, wet bar, table shuffleboard and a bar table. Perfect lounging material, right? Just outside the door is the lower level deck, where the hot tub is located. Back inside, the lower level offers a 3rd bedroom with a set of bunk beds (Queen on bottom, twin on top). A bathroom with a tub/shower combo is also found on this level.
It's clear that whether you are planning a romantic retreat or a weekend getaway with the family, you can find what you are looking for in the Blue Ridge Mountains at Altitude Adjustment.
*Construction Nearby Temporarily*
Located between Blue Ridge and Mccaysville; a short drive to Mercier's Apple Orchard
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Seating for 4 at Breakfast Bar
Dining Area with seating for 6
Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Washer and Dryer
Master King Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV
Attached Bathroom with Stone,Tile Shower
Loft Area with Writing Desk
70" Flat Panel TV
Bedroom with Bunk Set (queen on bottom/twin on top)
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Screened-in Porch with Log Fireplace
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Nearby construction temporarily
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.