If luxury, space, convenience and close proximity to Downtown Blue Ridge are must-have features when booking your Blue Ridge cabin rental, then you've hit the jackpot - Alpine Ridge checks all those boxes and many more!
Located 5 minutes from the dining and shopping district in Downtown Blue Ridge, Alpine Ridge is a newly constructed, westward facing cabin with breathtaking views of the Cohutta Wilderness in the distance.
This epic vacation home is no rinky-dink cabin in the woods - rather, it's a 2,500 square foot property (plus an additional 1700 square feet of covered deck space) complete with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and more than enough room to stretch your legs and enjoy yourself, with extravagant amenities around every corner.
Before heading inside to the entry level of Alpine Ridge, take a moment to explore the main level deck, which is covered and comes equipped with an awesome gas grill, Adirondack chairs, rocking chairs, a wood burning fireplace, flat panel TV, and a table for 6 that's perfect for enjoying a meal with nature as your backdrop.
Head on through the front door, where you will discover a fantastically flawless floor plan complete cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace set in the center of a gorgeous stone accent wall, flat panel TV, rustic-chic dining table, and a pleasantly plush couch where you can savor that stunning long-range mountain view whenever you like. This cabin's kitchen comes fully equipped with ample amenities like a regular coffee maker, Keurig, coffee grinder, upgraded appliances and more. Feeling sleepy? Rest your head in the king size bed, located right around the corner from the kitchen.
You will find additional sleeping options on the upper level of Alpine Ridge, where you can choose between one of two queen size beds to get your "Zzzz's" in. This level also offers a cozy lavatory with a granite vanity and walk-in shower.
Lower level living at Alpine Ridge is fit for a king or queen and their family, with 14' ceilings, large mountain-view windows, shuffleboard table, round game table with an oversized checkers board, gas fireplace, flat panel TV, comfy sofas, and even a wet bar with a mini-fridge if you'd like to craft your own cocktail.
Take a nap in the large king bedroom with twin bunk beds located just down the hall, or better yet, head through the double atrium doors just past the entertainment area, where the lower level covered deck lies. Here you will find an upscale hot tub where you can soak away any worries that you might have, as the sun sets in the background and your day comes to an end.
Build long-lasting memories in the opulence of Alpine Ridge any time of the year!
1.2 miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
Located less than 5 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping on a large wooded lot with an unobstructed long range mountain view of the Cohutta Wilderness.
Adjacent to Sunset Paradise
Living Room with Plush Furnishings and 50" Flat Panel Cable TV
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with seating for 8
Breakfast Bar with seating for 3
Master King Bedroom with 43" Flat Panel Cable TV
Adjacent Spacious Master Bathroom with 7' Vanity and Walk-In Shower
Separate Yourself from Main Living Area with Pocket Door
Queen Bedroom 1
Queen Bedroom 2
Bathroom with Single Vanity and Walk-In Shower
- Den Area with 50" Flat Panel Cable TV
- Gas Fireplace
- Shuffleboard Table
- Foosball coffee table
- Round Game Table
- King Bedroom w/ Twin Bunk Alcove
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Wet Bar
Entry Level Deck with 55" Flat Panel Cable TV, Wood Burning Fireplace and Outdoor Seating
Covered Lower Level Deck with Outdoor Seating
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- The A/C unit will not go below 70 degrees
- No Pets
- Short Walk to Sunset Paradise
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.