Privacy. Paved roads. Luxurious amenities. Proximity to Downtown Blue Ridge.
When booking a cabin rental in North Georgia, these are requirements that guests look for when planning their getaway vacation. Fortunately, Almost Like Home meets those requirements and then some! It’s safe to say that this property has all the comforts of your home and so much more.
Located just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, Almost Like Home is about as comfortable and accommodating as a Blue Ridge cabin rental can be with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2 levels of lodging excellence that is tailor-made for your enjoyment. This isn’t your prototypical plain Jane “cabin in the woods” by any means.
Regardless of the time of year that you book Almost Like Home, there’s no need to worry about a difficult, confusing drive to the cabin as the roads leading to this property are completely paved for your convenience and comfort.
Upon pulling in the driveway, take a moment to appreciate the architecture of Almost Like Home, with its modern appeal and unique design. When you’ve had a chance to look around the exterior of the property, head on inside through the covered front porch to discover entry-level living at its most desirable. Let the kids run free through the large fenced in yard or roast marshmallows by the newly constructed fire pit to make any evening memorable!
Forget about “roughing it” at this property, as every feature of Almost Like Home exudes quality and refinement. From the large flat panel TV and stacked stone fireplace in the living room to the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinets, there’s something new to discover around every corner of this fantastic mountain home.
Pull up a chair around the dining table and enjoy a meal with friends and family or spend the evening outside on the easily-accessible deck just steps from the living and dining area.
There’s tons of fun to be had on the lower level of Almost Like Home, where you’ll find a large den area complete with two flat panel TV’s, a gas fireplace, wet bar and even a floor shuffleboard table that’s perfect for a friendly (or competitive) game at any time of the day or night.
While downstairs, don’t forget to take in the amazing views of the Blue Ridge mountains from the hot tub as the sun sets in the distance. When bedtime rolls around you’ve got some amazing sleeping options to consider, from either of the master king bedrooms on the upper level with private bathroom, to lower level accommodations that include a queen bed, bunk beds and shared bathroom.
If you’re looking for a North Georgia cabin rental that checks off all the boxes on your list, Almost Like Home is the perfect fit for you and your guests.
Located 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
Paved Access (gravel parking area)
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Regular Coffe Pot and Keurig
Living Room with 65" Flat Panel TV, gas fireplace and plush furnishings
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Breakfast Bar with seating for 2
Master King Bedroom with Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with double vanities and stone tile shower
Master King Bedroom #2 with attached bathroom with stone tile shower
Study with Workspace
Den Area with 55" Flat Panel TV, Gas Fireplace, and Shuffleboard Table
Bar Area with 45" flat Panel TV, bar seating, refrigerator and sink
Bedroom with Queen Bed and set of twin bunks (2 twins)
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Access to One Car Garage
- Gas Grill
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Hot Tub
- Lower Deck with Rocking Chairs, Table, and Charcoal Grill
- Large Fenced in Yard
- Fire Pit
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 3 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Ample Parking Available
For security purposes, there are cameras facing exterior areas of this cabin. One camera facing the driveway, one facing the entrance of the front porch, and one facing the ramp.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.