Expansive lodges and luxurious Downtown lofts are always great options to consider when planning your getaway vacation, but there’s something extra-special about booking a true-Blue Ridge log cabin rental in the mountains. All Aboard, located just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge in the Cherry Log community, falls into the traditional log cabin category, and features an amazing lake view with quaint living arrangements.
Enjoy paved roads on your short journey to All Aboard. Open the door to a fully equipped kitchen on the entry level, a living room with flat panel smart Roku TV, gas fireplace, comfy seats and covered deck access with outdoor seating overlooking the large pond just a few feet away. A plush queen bed awaits your sleepy head in the upper-level loft bedroom, which also has a flat panel TV for when you want to curl up and watch a movie. Head downstairs to find a cozy game room with pool table, ping-pong table attachment and another flat panel TV for your enjoyment. Need to do some laundry after a day out on the nearby hiking trails? All Aboard has a complimentary washer and dryer for your convenience.
Don’t forget to explore the great outdoors at this charming Blue Ridge cabin rental, with a relaxing hot tub on the lower-level deck and a pathway to the lake that crosses the retired train tracks, where you will find a small dock with outdoor seating that is perfect for fishing or just admiring the beauty of the water. Feeling hungry? Fire up the gas grill and whip up a tasty meal for you and your guests.
Discover what a real Blue Ridge cabin rental is like at All Aboard, where convenience, comfort, and close proximity to Downtown Blue Ridge are at your fingertips anytime of the year!
- Conveniently located in Cherry Log, just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Living Room with Flat Panel TV
- DVD with Stereo
- Gas Fireplace
- Deck Access
- Bathroom with Jetted Tub/Shower Combo
- WiFi Throughout Cabin
- Loft Bedroom with Queen Sized Bed
- Flat Panel TV
- Game Room with Pool Table and Ping-Pong Attachment
- Flat Panel TV
- Entry-Level Covered Deck with Outdoor Seating
- Lower-Level Covered Deck with Outdoor Seating
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Dock
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Short Drive to Beary Cozy
- Game Room Accesed from Exterior of Cabin
- Limited Parking - Best Suited for One Vehicle
- Does not require firewood
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.