When looking for the perfect vacation rental, this cabin checks all the boxes!
Just a short drive out of downtown Blue Ridge in Cherry Log, Georgia, you'll find this hidden gem in the North Georgia mountains. This cabin would be ideal for a couple looking for a quiet weekend or a pair of couples looking for an adventure. Walking into the cabin, expect to be rushed by the woodsy scents and the rich ambiance of the Appalachian Mountains. Put your groceries away in the fully stocked kitchen and take your bags to the king suites on both levels! The entry-level living area boasts a giant 70" cable TV with a soundbar over a wood burning fireplace in the living area offering the ultimate entertainment experience. You'll also find the first of 2 king suites on this level with the shared tub/shower combo bathroom. This bedroom has direct private access to the bathroom but also shares with the common area. This bedroom also has deck access. If you're enjoying an extended stay, the cabin has a washer & dryer on this level near the front door, tucked away in the closet for your laundering needs.
Head up the stairs to the upper-level where you will find a unique amenity - at least considering its location - a brand new, full-size pool table awaits in the upper-level loft with bar stools and table! Enjoy a game of billiards with friends while overlooking the den area and forest view windows. The second king suite is on this level with the shared tub/shower combo bathroom. This king suite also has its own private balcony with 2 wooden rocking chairs.
While spending time on the back deck, make sure to take a dip in the brand new, 4-person hot tub offered to you. Dad can cook the burgers on the gas grill while everyone else either relaxes in the 2 wooden rocking chairs or soaks their bones in the stress-relieving hot tub while enjoying the peaceful nature of the quiet forest view.
Find yourself, and more, at our North Georgia cabin rental "Absolute Relaxation".
- A short drive from downtown Blue Ridge in Cherry Log, Georgia
- Open concept kitchen and living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Dining table with seating for 4, with an additional 4 breakfast bar stools
- Regular drip coffee pot
- 70" cable TV with soundbar over a wood burning fireplace for an awesome entertainment experience
- The living area has a comfortable couch and recliner
- King master suite with 40" cable TV & direct access to shared tub/shower bathroom
- Landline telephone
- WiFi throughout cabin
- Convenient workspace
- Washer & Dryer
- Open loft with brand new, full-size pool table
- Bar style table and stools near the pool table
- King master suite w/ 40" cable TV & private balcony with 2 wooden rockers
- Shared bathroom & walk-in shower with the king suite and billiards area
- Landline telephone
- A large walk-in closet across the hall from the bedroom
- Gas grill with propane provided for your convenience
- Brand new 4-person hot tub
- 2 wooden rocking chairs for bird watching
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No dogs
- Short drive to Bear Butte
- The driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles
- We do not suggest backing out of the driveway, rather turning around near the cabin.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.