Sometimes, you stumble upon a Blue Ridge cabin rental that makes you sit back and just say... "Wow."
Above the Blue, which is located in the Aska Adventure area and tucked away in Necowa Cove, qualifies as one of those special vacation homes.
With a lakefront view, luxurious amenities, tons of room for your family and so much more, Above the Blue is a true 5-star waterfront property that will stand out in your memory for years to come.
Enjoy lakeside life in the living room, complete with a soaring stone fireplace and hearth, plush seating, flat panel TV, and entry-level deck access.
Above the Blue's kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of home, plus more, like stainless steel appliances and a SodaStream.
When it's time to get a little shut-eye, hop off the couch and choose from one of two options on the entry level: a queen sized bed with private bathroom and deck access or a king-sized bed with private bathroom and a tub to relax in.
If you've got a litter of little ones with you, no worries; the upper level of Above the Blue is perfectly suited to sleep them all! Children of all ages will have a blast, with a bedroom with 2 twin beds and private bathroom, a bunk room with 8 twin beds, and a common den area with flat panel TV to keep them entertained.
Head downstairs to the lower level of this Blue Ridge cabin rental, where you will find the recreation room that features a large flat panel TV, a ping-pong table, plenty of seating options, a wet bar, and even deck access. you may want to spend your time downstairs for your whole trip. If you don't feel like going back upstairs for the night, rest your head in the king bedroom featuring a private bathroom with a stand-up stone shower.
As if these features weren't enough, we've now come to the pièce de résistance - Lake Blue Ridge! Enjoy your own private, two-tiered deck where you can dock your boat, layout or even jump off into the lake. After a day on the water, throw some steaks on the gas grill while you relax on the lower level deck, or simply sit outside and enjoy a peaceful evening as you reflect on all of the fun you've had at Above the Blue.
Whatever your plans are during your stay, Above the Blue is the perfect cabin rental in Blue Ridge to call your home base while you build long-lasting memories in North Georgia.
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining. We Recommend an All Wheel Drive or Better Vehicle for Traversing the Driveway. No Low Profile Vehicles
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Breakfast bar with seating for 5
- King Master Bedroom with attached bathroom with jetted tub and stand-up shower
- Entry Level Queen Bedroom with a huge closet and attached bathroom with stand-up shower. Access to screened in deck with wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom #1 with two twin beds and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom #2 with 3 sets of twin bunks (total of 6 twin beds) with attached bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Living space with couch and chair and a 30 inch TV
- Den Area with fireplace and flat panel TV (Wii gaming available)
- Ping Pong Table
- Door back basketball game
- Wet Bar
- King Bedroom with attached bathroom with large walk-in shower and big closet
- Ample Outdoor Decks and Furniture
- Hot tub
- Lake Blue Ridge Marina
- Lake Blue Ridge day use area with Dry Branch Rd boat launch
- Aska Adventure Area
- Downtown Blue Ridge
- Toccoa River
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Limited Specials Apply
- Extensive amount of steps leading down the lake area.
- Offers 5 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.