Above It All offers beautiful mountain views of the Aska Adventure Area, situated in the “Raccoon Ridge” gated development just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Upon entering the cabin, you will find an upscale dining area with a large table that seats 6 with a fully equipped kitchen to prepare a gourmet meal. The great room offers comfortable seating for 5 and a 47-inch TV with SAT over a stack stone fireplace with easy to operate gas logs. Surrounding the entry level you will have a large covered deck with ample seating and amenities. The covered deck areas offer benches and rocking chairs for relaxing and soaking in an amazing long range view, as well as outdoor living with sofa seating, wood burning fireplace and gas grill.
The bedroom accommodations at Above It All were designed by the owner to maximize comfort and privacy. Each level of this Blue Ridge cabin rental features its own bedroom and bathroom. The entry level has a queen bed with 32-inch TV with SAT and access to the entry level deck. The bathroom offers a single vanity and a walk-in shower.
The master bedroom on the upper level features a king bed, 32-inch TV with SAT, private balcony and sitting loft. The bathroom offers a walk-in shower, jetted tub and double vanity.
Head downstairs for an evening of fun around the pool table, electronic arcade game table, and wet bar. In the lower level lounging area you can relax on the over-sized sofa, sofa chair, 47-inch TV with surround sound and a gas log fireplace. Great for a family movie! You will also find another bedroom on the lower level, which features a queen bed and convenient bathroom with single vanity and tub/shower combo.
With a beautiful location in the Aska Adventure area and all the comforts of home, Above it All is the perfect cabin rental in Blue Ridge for all of your trips to the North Georgia Mountains!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area close to the Toccoa River, 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances and granite countertops
Dining table for 6
Great room with 47-inch flat screen TV with SAT, cathedral ceilings, and stone gas log fireplace
Entry level bedroom has a queen bed
Entry level bathroom has a single vanity and a walk-in shower
iPhone music player
The upper-level bedroom has a King bed, 32-inch TV with SAT, private deck, and a private bathroom including a jetted tub and a walk-in shower
Upper-level loft with sitting area overlooking beautiful views
The lower level bedroom has a queen bed, private bathroom with a single vanity and a tub/shower combo
The game room offers a pool table, multi-game arcade machine, 47-inch flat screen with DVD, SAT, and surround sound, a wet bar
Gas log fireplace, a selection of books, DVDs, and board games
Washer and dryer
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Aska Adventure Area
Lake Blue Ridge
Ocoee whitewater rafting
Zipline canopy tours
Downtown Blue Ridge
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
The driveway offers ample parking for up to 2 vehicles. Additional vehicle may be required to park on the street near the cabin.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.