ONLY 25 FEET FROM THE BACK PORCH TO THE BANKS OF FIGHTING TOWN CREEK!
Perfect for fishing, relaxing, and family fun!
You will find easy living on popular Fightingtown Creek. Enjoy the water inside or out! A Whitewater Retreat is just the place to break out your waders and go fishing, stretch out on the sofa with your favorite book, or enjoy the screened porch while you listen to the rushing water.
You will look forward to starting your day on the master bedroom deck; it is the perfect spot to sip an early morning cup of coffee while you listen as birds chirp their morning songs. After a day shopping in Blue Ridge or a hike on the Appalachian Trail you can soak away your sore muscles in the covered hot tub overlooking Fightingtown Creek. Inside you can hear the creek as it tumbles over the rocks and see it from every room in the living area.
This home is tastefully decorated with plush, yet inviting, and warm furnishings.
- Located on popular Fighting Town Creek minutes from Blue Ridge, McCaysville & Copper Hill shopping,15 - 20 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge,10 - 15 minutes to downtown McCaysville.
- Enjoy this great creekside setting with lush growth, flowers, Mountain Laurel & Rhodedendron
- One level living
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms: King Bed in Master Suite, Queen & Full Beds
- Master Bedroom offers 32" Flat Panel TV, Jetted Tub & Separate Shower
- Eat-in Dining Room for 6
- Living Room offers 50" Flat Panel TV, Hulu Live, DVD/BluRay Combination
- Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen Overlook the Creek
- Living Room features Plenty of Seating
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Fully equipped and spacious Kitchen with Bar that Adjoins Living Area
- Laundry Closet will Full-size Washer/Dryer
- Picnic Table on Screened Porch
- Covered Hot Tub Area Overlooking the Creek
- Small Beach Area on the Creek Bank
- Enjoy the Outdoors without Leaving the Screened Porch, the Master Bedroom Deck or Covered Porch
- Gas Grill
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- Paved short, steep driveway (low profile vehicles should use caution [scraping hazard])
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Please be mindful of your neighbor and please do not park in their parking area.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.