Perfect for fishing, relaxing, and family fun!
You will find easy living on popular Fightingtown Creek. Enjoy the water inside or out! A Whitewater Retreat is just the place to break out your waders and go fishing, stretch out on the sofa with your favorite book, or enjoy the screened porch while you listen to the rushing water.
You will look forward to starting your day on the master bedroom deck; it is the perfect spot to sip an early morning cup of coffee while you listen as birds chirp their morning songs. After a day shopping in Blue Ridge or a hike on the Appalachian Trail you can soak away your sore muscles in the covered hot tub overlooking Fightingtown Creek. Inside you can hear the creek as it tumbles over the rocks and see it from every room in the living area.
This home is tastefully decorated with plush, yet inviting, and warm furnishings.
Located on popular Fighting Town Creek minutes from Blue Ridge, McCaysville & Copper Hill shopping,15 - 20 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge,10 - 15 minutes to downtown McCaysville.
Enjoy this great creekside setting with lush growth, flowers, Mountain Laurel & Rhodedendron
One level living
3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms: King Bed in Master Suite, Queen & Full Beds
Master Bedroom offers 32" Flat Panel TV, Jetted Tub & Separate Shower
Eat-in Dining Room for 6
Living Room offers 50" Flat Panel TV, Dish Satellite, DVD/BluRay Combination
Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen Overlook the Creek
Living Room features Plenty of Seating
Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully equipped and spacious Kitchen with Bar that Adjoins Living Area
Laundry Closet will Full-size Washer/Dryer
Picnic Table on Screened Porch
Covered Hot Tub Area Overlooking the Creek
Small Beach Area on the Creek Bank
Enjoy the Outdoors without Leaving the Screened Porch, the Master Bedroom Deck or Covered Porch
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Paved short, steep driveway (low profile vehicles should use caution [scraping hazard])
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.