Just a short drive past our cabin "Hemptown Heights", you'll find one of our newest cabin additions to the Southern Comfort family! This newer built luxury log cabin has set the bar high with its plethora of amenities coupled with unforgettable mountain views!
Step foot into this beauty and be instantly swept off your feet. You’ll feel completely at home in this luxury Blue Ridge Mountain oasis with soaring vaulted ceilings and open floor concept. Soak in the beautiful mountain views from every room on the entry-level of this cabin. Comfortable leather seating can be found in the living area, with a 65" Dish Network equipped TV over a gorgeous double-sided gas log fireplace enjoyable from both the dining/kitchen areas and the cozy living room! If you must, a small work desk has been arranged in the living area for any pressing work items.
The fully equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for 6 beacons attention as you enjoy a home-cooked meal while relishing in the mountain ambiance this cabin with mountain views bring you. For your coffee convenience, enjoy a cup of Keurig coffee while sitting at the breakfast bar with seating for 3 to ensure your day starts off right. The entry-level also has a washer and dryer for any and all of your laundering needs for your convenience.
The first of the three bedrooms are located on the entry-level. This king suite with a 50" Dish Network equipped TV has direct deck access as well as a private attached double vanity bathroom with a soaking tub and a walk-in shower. Impress anyone in the party with the over-sized walk-in closet this king suite offers.
Heading down to the lower level you will find the den area. Again, plush leather furniture will usher in the comforts of a peaceful getaway while watching your favorite entertainment on the 55" Dish TV over yet another gas log fireplace with a fresh adult beverage from the minibar with mini-fridge, sink, Keurig, microwave, and seating for 3 at the bar. Spend some quality time with loved ones and maybe share a few laughs while playing foosball or one of the many board games offered for your enjoyment!
The last 2 bedrooms will be found in the lower-level. First, a king suite with 50" Dish Network TV & direct deck access will be on one side of the lower level. This bedroom has shared access to the bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The second bedroom is yet another king with included 50" Dish Network TV and direct deck access. This king suite has private access to a double vanity bathroom with a walk-in shower and a large walking closet. The fun doesn't stop inside, head outside to the entry-level deck where you'll be happily greeted by an outdoor hangout area including a 55" Dish Network over a wood-burning fireplace with ample wicker patio furniture and rocking chairs for seating and a gas grill.
The lower-level patio/deck area is where you will find the 6-person hot tub with rocking chairs and a 4-top cocktail style table. If you're up for it, this cabin also provides its guest with corn hole, bags provided!
This pristine gem tucked in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains is surely set to help make everlasting memories with the people you hold most dear!
For any and all questions, feel free to give us a call! We are looking forward to hosting you in this luxury Blue Ridge cabin!
- Morganton, Georgia about 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge.
- Open concept living area with tremendous mountain views, leather furniture, 65" Dish Network equipped TV over a dual-sided gas log fireplace, and a small work desk.
- Panoramic mountain views
- Shared half bath in common area near the front door.
- Washer and dryer for your convenience
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a dining table with seating for 6 and an additional 3 stools at the breakfast bar
- Keurig coffee maker
- Deck access
- Gas stovetop
- Wi-Fi throughout cabin
- King master suite with 50" Dish Network equipped TV and a private attached double vanity bathroom with a soaking tub and walk-in shower with large walk-in closet. This bedroom also has deck access.
- Den area with 55" Dish Network equipped TV over gas log fireplace and comfortable leather furniture.
- Minibar stocked with mini-fridge, microwave, sink, additional Keurig, and plentiful counter space with 3 stools
- Foosball table
- Large assortment of board games
- King bedroom #1 with 50" Dish Network equipped TV, large walk-in closet. Access to shared shower/tub combo bathroom and direct deck access.
- King bedroom #2 with 50" Dish Network equipped TV with an attached private double vanity bathroom with walk-in shower and large walk-in closet and direct deck access
- Entry Level deck has wicker patio furniture and rocking chairs set up with an outdoor wood-burning fireplace under 55" Dish Network equipped TV and a gas grill overlooking astonishing mountain views
- Lower-level patio/deck has a 6-person hot tub with a 4 top cocktail style table near some more rocking chairs
- Corn hole bag toss game
- Wrap-around driveway for your convenience
- Short and long-range mountain views
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 3 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- A short drive past Hemptown Heights
- This driveway offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
These are open Monday - Saturday
456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.