Greet nature immediately as the tires roll into the gravel drive. Meander up the walkway admiring how elegantly the trees and the cabin kiss. Continue onto the large wrap around porch leading to the front door. As the door opens, eyes shift from the surrounding nature to the tall ceilings and common area with 42” flat panel Sling TV, DVD Player with DVD’s and gas fireplace. The open floor plan flows into the cozy and fully equipped kitchen ready for a family meal. Find a fully stocked game cabinet around the corner between the two queen bedrooms sharing a full bathroom with single vanity and tub/shower combo. Careful footsteps glide to the upper level loft, where you will find a Queen sleeping area, full bathroom with single vanity, tub/shower combo and washer/dryer combo. Journal, jot and draw in the workspace area, or play a round of foosball before heading out for fishing local rivers or hiking local trails. Return to a dip in the hot tub while dinner sizzles on the gas grill. Relax on the rocking chair front porch with dining space seating four and rocking for two with your favorite beverage. End each night by roasting marshmallows at the paved fire pit.. breathe easy and reminisce. Welcome to A Breath of Fresh Air.
- Located between Blue Ridge and Ellijay.
- Front Door looking out facing South
- Gravel Road – a bit narrow and bumpy
- Private lot – has neighbors you can see from front porch, but very wooded.
- Parking for 3 in front of and to the right of the trash bear bin.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laminate Counter Tops
- Large Double Sink
- Refrigerator/Freezer combo with Ice Maker
- Coffee Pot
- Crock Pot, Food Processor, Blender, Toaster, etc.
- Electric 4 Burner Stove and Oven
- Seating for 4 at Breakfast Table
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Ceiling Fan, DVD player, DVD’s and 42" Flat Panel TV
- Board Games
- 2 Queen Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans and Locking Doors.
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Single Vanity
- Wireless Internet
- Master Queen Bed Loft
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Washer and Dryer combo (Not HE)
- Ironing Board
- Writing Desk and Chair
- Foosball Table
- Ceiling Fan
- Paved Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Furniture
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.