What better place to stay while visiting the "sticks" in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains than "The Stickhouse". This sentimental cabin has all the features you are searching for in a true mountain cabin deep in the heart of Blue Ridge, Georgia.
As you enter through the front door, a warm and inviting gas log fireplace greets you with an open floor plan featuring a spacious living room, dining room seating for six and a high-top bar seating for two. The kitchen boasts all new stainless-steel appliances and is fully equipped to prepare any gourmet meal. You will have easy access to the outdoor screened porch for the early morning coffee sunrises as the fog lifts over the Tennessee and Georgia skyline.
A Queen bedroom can be found on the main level with a full bathroom featuring a stand-up walk-in shower. Make your way upstairs to an open loft with a twin daybed and trundle bed overlooking the main floor. A King master suite can be found down the hallway with a private full bath with shower and tub combo. The downstairs is the perfect family fun room with a card table, a teepee to campout for the kids, multiple board games, shuffle board, and a Wii console. Get ready to throw down at The Stickhouse as you race to save the Princess. A bunk room with a twin over full bed can be found just down the hall from the commons area with another full bath and shower/tub combo for the kids.
Grab some firewood “sticks” as you make your way to the outdoor extended party deck/lounge area to enjoy the best seats in the house surrounding the stacked stone firepit. Here you’ll be able to watch the moon rise over the mountains while roasting smores or de-stressing your tired muscles in the hot tub as you sip your favorite wine and watch ballgames or your favorite movie on the outdoor flat panel Smart TV hanging above the hot tub.
Book your family's mountain getaway at The Stickhouse located in the "sticks" of the North Georgia Mountains and find your inner child as you enjoy the views and fresh air in a cabin that is far away from it all. Bring the kids and the entire family and enjoy mountain view evenings around the firepit, relaxing in the hot tub or just having your fun in the sticks. See Blue Ridge through the eyes of a child. Come make some memories today before they're grown in the blink of an eye.
Allergen alert: Owners bring pet.
- Located in Southern Blue Ridge Mountains, close to Mineral Bluff, just a 20-minute drive to Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping & Dining
- Log fireplace
- Living room
- Smart TV with a DVD Player located below TV
- Dining room seating for 6
- High top bar seating for 2
- Easy access to the outdoor screened porch
- Queen bedroom with a full bathroom supporting a stand-up walk-in shower.
full size brand new washer / dryer in the entry level bathroom
- Smart TV
- Loft with a twin daybed and trundle bed overlooking the main floor.
- A King master suite can be found down the hallway with a private full bath supporting a shower and tub combo.
- King size bed is a dual zone sleep number bed
- Smart TV
- Family fun room with a Smart TV, card table, multiple board games, shuffleboard, and a Wii console.
- Bunk room with a twin over full bed and Smart TV
- Full bath and shower/tub combo
- Router located in basement
- 6 Rocking chairs and picnic table in screened area.
- Table with seating for 6
- Outdoor extended party deck
- Firepit supporting 4 chairs
- Hot tub (brand new!)
- Slide that drops you off to a large grassy play area plus two acres with hiking trails
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Allergen alert: Owners bring pet
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- The indoor fireplace is wood burning. Please contact us if you are needing more. The outdoor fire pit is wood burning. Guests are responsible for providing their own wood for the outdoor fire pit.
- We understand that the fireplace is a great feature of our cabins. However, please refrain from operating the fireplace, (Gas or log) and running the Air Conditioning unit simultaneously. This will result in the unit freezing up and you, the guest, would be liable for the repair cost.
- This cabin is equipped with cable and/or Streaming. For further assistance contact ETC at 706-946-2271.
- Never push buttons randomly, this could "lock up" the hot tub and a technician will have to be dispatched possibly at guests’ expense. Hot tub must be in "ST" (Standard) Mode. If it is in "EC" (Economy) or "SL" (Sleep) Mode, the hot tub will not heat up. The display setting will always show the current water temperature and will rise as water heats up to the desired temperature that was selected.
- If hot tub is not working, please try breaker first (usually located near hot tub). Flip breaker off and then back on again. Also, check for a “reset” button on hot tub itself and push to reset settings. If still not working, contact office at 706-258-3737.
- After each hot tub use, place a tablespoon of shock in the hot tub and run jets for one minute. Shock can be found under the kitchen sink.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.