The beloved and untamed Toccoa River awaits your arrival at The River Lodge. Boasting 5 beds and 3.5 baths, this one-of-a-kind cabin is gated and sits privately on 6+ acres. If you enjoy wading, floating, or fly fishing the river, then you have found your perfect vacation destination deep in the North Georgia Mountains.
As you enter the main level living area you will find a lodge stacked rock floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace in the great room. To the left is dining for 8 at the table and 4 at the island bar. The kitchen has all stainless-steel appliances and granite counter tops and has a bonus kitchen for clean up after big gatherings. On the opposite end is the Master King bedroom with an on-suite full bath and walk in shower. The master bedroom also has an enclosed private sitting area connected to the main
level deck overlooking the creek and railway train tracks.
Make your way up the stairs to find a queen bedroom with two queen beds, a King room with a shared full bath and a claw-foot tub. A little personal touch, a manual dumbwaiter hangs from the ceiling to transport items upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs will sleep a total of 6 guests.
In the basement level you will find a wood burning fireplace in the living area, a queen bedroom with a waterfall rock shower in the attached full bath and an enclosed office space connected to the bottom deck.
Be ready to experience a river runs through it and an all-aboard trip to The River Lodge in the coveted North Georgia Mountains. Book your tickets today and make your way to Blue Ridge, GA, home of the Scenic Railway! Making memories to last a lifetime.
Walk path down to firepit and river is not lined with steps, it is a moderately steep grade down a wooded path.
- 20 minutes out of Downtown Blue Ridge
All TVs have DVD Players
- Wood burning fireplace
- Dining room with 8 at the table
- Kitchen with a bonus open pantry kitchen
- Island bar that seats 4
- 1/2 bathroom
- Master bedroom with King Size bed and an en-suite full bathroom
- Sitting area off master bedroom
- Outdoor grill on this deck along with table for 4 and a patio umbrella
- Bedroom with 2 queen size beds
- Bedroom with King Bed and a 50" Flat Panel TV w/ DVD Player
- Shared full bath with claw foot tub
- Wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- Full Bathroom
- Office Space
- Deck with patio furniture
- Downhill gravel walk to the Fire pit by river
- Hot tub
- Recreation area with corn hole, and ladder golf
River access - Do not cross onto neighbors property as it is posted. Please adhere to the signs posted by SCCR!
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Spotty internet service
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.