Tranquility is the first word that comes to mind as you stroll the over 6 acres of North Georgia Mountains at Indian Creek Lodge. With a fully fenced property, you won’t have to worry about anyone surprising you fishing for the ton of trout along the 1,700 feet of Fightown Creek that is yours to enjoy.
With two master suites, a chef’s dream kitchen, stone gas fireplace and live edge siding inside and out, this rustic charmer is a nature lovers dream.
The open floor plan displays hand-hewn-custom made beams in the vaulted ceilings throughout the home. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors lead the way to the spectacular enclosed screen porch within steps of Cashes Valley creek. Lay back and relax in front of the outdoor fireplace and listen to the sounds of nature till you fall asleep. Catch your favorite college team football game on the 70” flat screen above the fireplace and raise your beer as you, friends and family celebrate victory.
Bring your fur-babies and four-wheel drive and enjoy a day exploring the waterfalls and streams in Cashes Valley within 10mins from this amazing mountain property. What are you waiting for? Make your dream vacation a reality at Indian Creek Lodge today!
- 15 minutes from shopping and dining in Downtown Blue Ridge
- 15 minutes from shopping and dining in Mccaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN
- 40-inch TV with Satellite
- One level living
- Wi-Fi throughout cabin with 1 gig fiber
- Gas Fireplace
- Chef's kitchen with island seating
- Dining table for 4
- 2 King en-suites on opposite sides
- Half bathroom
- Outdoor seating in screened porch
- Covered fireplace
- Creek front - Creek stocked with trout
- Firepit with seating
- Gravel driveway
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.