Hibernation Station sleeps 10 guests with a bunk room with 2 twin over queen bunks and a separate queen room in the basement that opens up to steps to the hot tub, outdoor fireplace and creek. There is a full bathroom, living area and a game room with shuffleboard, and foosball table for all to enjoy and unwind in the evenings. The main level has a queen bedroom and full bath with jetted tub, living room, dining room and kitchen combo with an island bar seating for 4 and dining table seating for 6. The master bedroom can be found upstairs with an office space in the open loft and another full bath with jetted tub and stand-up shower. The master has a personal balcony with two rocking chairs overlooking the creek to sit, relax and enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine.
“The grizzly is a symbol of freedom and understanding” — Frank Craighead.
Consider yourself a grizzly and take full advantage of your freedom to understand what a day in the life is like a Hibernation Station. Make your fishing tales a reality. Hibernation Station is waiting on you.
- Located in McCaysville, GA on Fightingtown Creek, 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining and 30 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Murphy, NC.
- Covered carport entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Standard coffee maker.
- Dining area with seating for 6 adjacent seating for 4 more at the kitchen island
- Spacious living room with large comfortable sofa and love seat, wood burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV w. DirecTV.
- Master queen bedroom with flat panel TV, and attached bathroom with hand-crafted stone, jetted, garden tub and hand-crafted stone stand-up shower (dual shower with rain and standard shower heads), large closet, and deck access.
- Half-bath adjacent to kitchen.
- King bed with flat panel TV, Direct TV
- Large closet
- Custom stone walk-in shower and jetted tub
- Private Balcony access with Rocking Chairs and view of creek
- The recreation room has a shuffleboard table, foosball table and a 50” flat panel TV, DirecTV.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, a shared bathroom with a stone shower and a large walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2: Two Twin over queen bunkbeds
- Outdoor access
- Utility area with a full-size washing machine and dryer
Entry Level Deck
- Ample deck access along the entire back of the house from the living room.
- Covered deck with rocking chairs and outdoor seating
- Gas grill
Lower Level Deck
- Large covered hot tub
- Wood burning fireplace
- Ample furniture
- Firepit on creek
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.