Located in the Goose Island gated community in Cherry Log, GA conveniently nestled 15 minutes from Blue Ridge and Ellijay, GA. When you arrive at Hazy Hideaway take a moment to listen to the great outdoors as you hear the rushing river and take in the mountain views. This cabin has plenty of outdoor space for you to enjoy time with friends and family on the open deck or in the screened-in porch with a view of the Ellijay River.
Inside you will find a large open floor plan with all the comforts of home and more! A custom kitchen connects you to the living room and dining room. The kitchen is set up for cooking all your favorite meals and even includes a coffee bar. Relax in the open living room with cushy leather seating, gas fireplace and 72” Smart TV. One of the best parts of the living room is taking in the beautiful mountain scenery from the large open windows.
The dining room includes a large table with seating for 6 and outside the screened porch includes table seating for 4 guests.
On the entry level of the cabin, you will find a master bedroom boasting a king bed, private screened deck perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee while listening to the nearby river. The master bathroom has double vanities, a tiled shower and large jetted tub with a 40” Smart TV.
Head upstairs to the catwalk where you will find a desk area if you need to get a little work done and a multi-game table for another area for your family to enjoy. On one end of the catwalk is a queen bedroom with the other end having a bedroom with 2 twin beds. The Twin bedroom has a 32" Smart TV with a 10' HDMI cable for the gamers in your family. Each room having their own entrance to a shared bathroom with double sinks and shower/tub combo.
Down to the lower level, prepare for a fun-filled game of darts, a friendly game of ping pong or watch a movie on the 40” TV with a built-in DVD player and large DVD library. You will find a wet bar complete with microwave, wine fridge and ice maker. A full bathroom is just around the corner. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are just off the game room, with queen beds and quick access to the lower deck. Step outside for a dip in the hot tub or enjoy a good book in the hammock while taking in the sounds of nature.
Don’t forget about the full-wall wine rack used as the guest book! Make a note about your stay, add it to your empty bottle and leave it on the rack for future guests to see!
This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
Ponds and river accesses within community are private property.
Per HOA regulations, motorcycles are not allowed in the community. Thank you.
- Located between Blue Ridge and Cherry Log
- Gas fireplace
- Fully stocked kitchen
- King bedroom with attached bathroom & 40in TV
- Half bath
- 72 " TV in living room
- Dining seating for 6
- WiFi throughout
- 2 bedrooms; one with a queen, the other has two twins
- Twin bedroom has 32-inch smart TV with a 10' HDMI/coupler to accommodate game consoles
- Full shared bathroom
- Game table
- Wet bar
- Full bathroom
- Ping pong table
- Dart board
- Ice maker
- Two Queen bedrooms
- Gas Grill
- Ample outdoor furniture
- Patio seating
- Hot tub
- Patio seating
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Ponds and river accesses within community are private property.
- River view
- Per HOA regulations, motorcycles are not allowed in the community. Thank you.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.