Upon entering, notice the vaulted ceilings and natural light that Feather Ridge offers. This pup-friendly rental has a fully stocked kitchen and boasts beautiful granite countertops and an island with seating for two. Across to the right is dining table for 6. Brew up some hot chocolate or tea and head over to the living room and settle in on the cozy leather seating for a firelit movie marathon on the 45in flat panel TV. Head straight down the hall to the find the main level’s full bathroom, large laundry room and adjacent queen bedroom with 24in TV and main level deck access. Throw some steaks on the grill and enjoy a picnic on the main deck or step out front to the firepit and roast some marshmallows.
Head upstairs to the master suite with king bed, 42in TV, high ceilings and lots of natural light. Start your morning off with a mug of hot coffee on this room’s private balcony. Or enjoy a soak with a good book in the large jetted tub in the attached master bathroom.
Downstairs, you will find the game room ready for a fun round of pool or hand of poker at the card table. The bar has everything you need, including a mini-fridge! There is also plush leather seating and a 55in TV for a nice movie. Beside the bar area is another full bathroom and final queen bedroom with 32in TV. Back through the game room and out onto the lower-level deck, enjoy a sunset from the 6-person hot tub.
Book your next family getaway at Feather Ridge!
*ATTENTION : This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- Located in Blue Ridge; just 7 minutes to Downtown Blue Ridge
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dining for 6
- Gas fireplace in living
- Queen bedroom with 24in TV
- Full bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
- WiFi throughout
- Two door gates provided to block off the main level deck so your animals have a place to stretch out as they too enjoy the mountain air of North Georgia!
- King Bedroom 42in TV
- Full Bath with shower and jetted tub
- Private deck
- Pool Table
- 55in TV
- Poker/Card table
- Bar area with minifridge
- Queen room with 32in TV
- Full bath
- Porch swing and rockers
- Picnic seating
- Gas grill
- Firepit with seating
- Hot Tub
- Deck seating
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Dog Friendly
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.