Cohutta Mountain Retreat features a gorgeous view of the Cohutta Wilderness, 2 ponds, and a pool that is attached to the premier house.
There are three additional dwelling units designed to accommodate family, friends and guests so that everyone can celebrate together and rest and relax in their own quarters.
The premier home boasts elegance and class with vaulted ceilings and exquisite taste in contemporary style. All stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, granite countertops and an open floor plan with a view of the pool from the entrance through the living area. In the Fall and Winter you can sit by the gas log fireplace and enjoy a Hallmark movie or Football game while sipping on your favorite wine or toasting your favorite beer. After the game, enjoy a dip in the pool with built in lounge chairs. It will be the most memorable mountain getaway ever. Retire to the King Master suite where you will find peace and contentment as you snuggle in for a restful nights sleep.
Both guest houses or in-law suites are fit for royalty with a view of both ponds and just a skip, hop and jump away from the pool. The first guest home features a game room with ping pong table and a twin over twin bed with a full bath and double vanities. The second suite features a living area two twin beds and a queen with a full bath.
So what’s keeping you…… Live, laugh and love at Cohutta Mountain Retreat in our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- Pool is cleaned on Thursdays.
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Spacious Dining area
- Living room with 70in TV and gas log fireplace
- King master with outdoor access and attached full bathroom
- WiFi throughout
- Half bathroom
- Laundry room
- Queen en-suite with private bathroom
Outdoor Game Room and Bunk Room
- Pool Table
- Seating with 55in TV
- Bunk room
- Full bathroom
- 900 sq ft guest suite
- Full kitchen
- Queen bed
- Double bunk
- Full bathroom
- Laundry room
- Custom swimming pool (Pool is open from May 1st - October 31st)
- Outdoor kitchen with bar seating and TV
- Fireplace with seating and 60 in TV
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Outdoor grill uses pellets
- 2 catch and release ponds
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 6 parking spaces
- Pool Heat is available between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend unless otherwise listed on the property. Pool is cleaned on Thursdays.
- Pool heat is an amenity provided by the owner between the months of May and October. With the changing weather we cannot guarantee the pool heat temperature when the weather drops below 60 degrees Fahrenheit as pool heaters do not operate effectively below this temperature. We do not recommend or offer pool heat between the months of November and April.
- We cannot accept liability for the failure of the pool heater not working or maintaining the temperature in the pool. If there is an issue will take steps to attempt to rectify any problems during your stay.
- We ask that you follow the safety guidelines posted at the pool. Please be mindful that some of our pool homes do not include a fence.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.