It is also within a short driving distance of Falling Leaf, Babbling Brook, Choctaw Ridge, Breakaway Ridge and Endless Sunset which are all properties managed by Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals.
This new construction sleeps a total of 8 guests. With an open floor plan in the kitchen, dining and living room, you will be able to share family time as you prepare breakfast, grab a quick lunch and wind down your evening by gathering around the fireplace or 72” flat screen tv to catch up on everyone’s exciting day.
With a King bed in each bedroom including the loft, there is plenty of comfortable and spacious room for everyone. Double vanity sinks and a walk-in shower in the master bath on the main and full baths in the basement and loft both with walk in showers.
Show your competitive side as you challenge your friends and family to game night in the basement game room. Fun for the entire family with shuffleboard, numerous board games, and an old fashioned cork dartboard. Make some memories while laughing, competing, and hopefully winning as you and your family bond over a night of fun and games at your mountain cabin.
This quiet and peaceful cabin is ready and waiting for your family to begin making their mountain vacation dreams come true today!
Are you here yet?
- Located in the upscale community of Mountain Tops
- 5 Minutes from downtown Blue Ridge,
- Beautifully furnished throughout the cabin
- Large great room & rock fireplace
- 40-inch TV with Satellite,and stereo system
- WiFi throughout cabin
- Gas Fireplace
- Open kitchen
- Dining table
- Entry Level King Bedroom
- Upper level King Bedroom
- King bed in loft area
- King Bedroom
- Den with Plush Seating and 50" Flat Panel TV
- Outdoor seating
- Gas Grill
- Quiet and peaceful setting
- Gravel driveway
- Hot Tub
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.