Curl up in front of the entry-level gas fireplace with a good book or movie or enjoy an evening with family playing board games in the den. The "treehouse", a separate accommodation from the main cabin, is perfect for a couple or individual looking for a little extra space during their visit. This "treehouse" has its own great view, kitchenette, restroom, climate control, and TV! It's only about 50 feet from the main cabin on the opposite side of the driveway.
3 Peak's convenient location makes getting the most out of outdoor adventure during your stay effortless. When the day ends, and you're tired from a day of exploring the great outdoors, a soothing session in the hot tub will fix you up. In the mornings or warm evenings, the screened in porch with the fireplace will be perfect for some luxury outdoor time.
This perfect abode awaits your visit!
- Located in Southern Blue Ridge, Close to Cherry Log, just a 10-minute drive to Downtown Shopping & Dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom with an attached private bathroom with stone tile shower and double vanities
- Half Bathroom
- Loft Area with Office
- King Master Bedroom with Flat Panel TV & Private Balcony
- Attached bathroom with stone shower and double vanities
- Game Room with a shuffleboard table, Wet Bar and Den Area
- Den Area includes Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
- Common Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- 4th bedroom with Full Bed
- 42" Flat Panel TV
- Ambient Lighting
- Toilet and Sink
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Entry Level Screened in Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- Ample outdoor seating
- EV Charger. Location: Next to lowerlevel door entrance.
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- The driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Short drive to Vista Rustica.
- Strongly encourage 4-wheel drive/all-terrain vehicles as access is gravel and steep.
To help ensure a smooth trip, please remember many of the cabins have one-lane gravel roads. It is best to maintain a steady speed 10 MPH in low gear when climbing any hill. We recommend not using a low-profile vehicle. Additionally, please note that if you are driving during the dusk to dawn timeframe, many roads do not have streetlights.
For your safety, please monitor the weather advisories and road conditions for excessive rain or winter weather as many of the access roads may have leaves and debris in the mountain region.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.