This site is operated by Sharp Real Estate Services, LLC DBA Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge, we want to make your experience online as satisfying and safe as your stay at one of luxury mountain homes.
We collect information about you from the following sources: Information you provide on applications or other forms Information regarding your transactions with Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our marketing, website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to provide better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails or text messages regarding your order or other products and services.
- For personalization and targeting in marketing campaigns
DO WE USE "COOKIES"?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
HOW CAN YOU OPT OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
You can request to have your information removed by contacting us.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete that transaction and for record keeping purposes.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
"DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS UNDER CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.