Discover Blue Ridge Georgia
The good news is cabin rentals offer an ideal getaway for your family and friends as you simply arrive at your home to start your vacation. With our central location and luxury amenities, our cabins offer easy access to outdoor activities and the perfect place to relax. We are excited to welcome you to Blue Ridge and to explore the North Georgia mountains.
The Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals Team
When you are ready to make your travel plans we are here for you. With the North Georiga mountains just a short drive we offer affordable options to still have the mountain vacation of your dreams.
Book With CertaintyOffering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. SCCR has elevated and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
Read more: Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay.
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.
Important Information about Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals:
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Under Georgia Law, there is no liability for injury or death of an individual entering any of our rental homes or offices. You are assuming this inherent risk and responsibility if such injury or death results from contracting COVID-19. Please see below for complete legal statement from the State.
- Please wear a mask. Read more about masking wearing from the CDC.
Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises. O.C.G.A § 51-16-3
Flexible Booking & Cancellation PolicyInterim Guest Rental Agreement Modifications & Reservations Policy
Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals has created a flexible reservations policy to help you manage your vacation.
Accepting future reservations
- $200 down payment to hold a reservation / 48hrs to cancel and receive $200 refund.
- We are offering our guests in-home check in so you will not need to visit our office prior to arrival.
Gift Certificate may only be used on the same property booked. Credit can be used on balance to extended stay or for a future visit. Gift Certificates are transferable, not redeemable for cash.
Our Standard Cancellation Policy
After 48-hours from your booking date, if you cancel, your booking deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel the reservation this deposit can be used to book a future reservation. This cancellation option is available if the reservation is cancelled no later than 31 days prior to arrival date.
Note: The reservation may be moved or rescheduled up to 30 Days of arrival for standard homes and 60 Days of arrival for Lake Homes. After this period there are no cancellations or changes to reservations. If the reservation is cancelled within this time, the entire payment will be forfeited.
Qualifications: In the event of an emergency, there are instances we can reschedule, cancel and/or hold payment for up to 90 days of your original arrival date. For reservations that are rescheduled, the guest must reserve the same cabin. If the cabin previously booked does not have availability in the 90-day period a new rental option can be accommodated if approved by SCCR management.
COVID-19 Policy for Cancellations and Rescheduling
SCCR will cancel and hold payment up to 365 days from the original arrival date for new reservations. The reservation date must be arriving on or before the original arrival date for the next year.
In the instance the guest has tested positive for COVID-19 and does not want to reschedule, refunds are given to those guests checking in within the next 30 days with a positive COVID-19 test.
NOTE: Guests can 100% cancel their reservation and forfeit the down payment only if they are cancelling 31 days prior to arrival date for COVID concerns.
Browse Our Cabin RentalsOne-of-a-kind Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals! One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious cabins is the ability to distance you and your family from others should you see fit. Let us help you find your place in the southern Appalachians for an unforgettable getaway. We offer well-appointed cabins for an unmatched Blue Ridge experience.
Benefits of Travel InsuranceLike other vacation rental companies, we offer you the option to buy travel insurance with every booking before the final payment is made. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs due to trip interruption. If you have not yet opted to purchase Travel Insurance, we highly recommend you reconsider to be on the safe side. We can provide policy details before you purchase. Have any questions? Please call 1-855-220-5238
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Outbreak Travel Insurance Notice and FAQs
We are Here For You and grateful for trusting us with your mountain vacation. Our team is ready to help you plan your stress-free summer or spring retreat. We look forward to seeing you in Blue Ridge.