Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival 2014
Every year in Blue Ridge, GA, Fannin Countys Blue Ridge Lodging Association hosts one of the most popular events in the entire Southeast U.S: The Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival.
A must-see attraction for newcomers and returning blues and BBQ enthusiasts alike, the Blues & BBQ Festival features award-winning BBQ vendors, delectable eats from Blue Ridges most popular restaurants, domestic beers provided by Eagle Rock, craft brews from Fannin Brewing Company, an exciting lineup of blues musicians, fun activities for kids, and so much more.
Taking place September 20th in the heart of Downtown Blue Ridge, the Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival is a fantastic event for the whole family to enjoy. Bring your friends, family, a few chairs and your appetite, because this years event is bigger and better than ever!
The Blues & BBQ weekend starts Thursday, September 18th with the official kick-off party for the festival at the Chamber of Commerce After Hours party. The fun continues Friday, September 19th with the 3rd annual Blues Crawl from 7pm-11pm, where blues and BBQ lovers have the opportunity to visit 8 of Blue Ridges favorite food stops, and enjoy 8 live bands along the way.
FREE ADMISSION SPECIAL: Participate in the Friday night Blues Crawl and get our official Rack Card punched by each Crawl stop. Bring fully-punched card to the festival on Saturday and get in FREE! Rack Cards can be obtained from you Blue Ridge Lodging provider.
The weekend culminates September 20th, 2014 with the 4th annual Blues & BBQ Festival from 12pm-9pm. Come out and enjoy this one-of-a-kind event, rain or shine and enjoy unctuous eats, soulful music and the fresh air of the North Georgia Mountains.
Reserve your Blue Ridge cabin rental today before theyre all gone!!
- Chamber of Commerce After Hours Party Thursday, September 18th, 2014
- 3rd Annual Blue Ridge Blues Crawl Friday, September 19th , 2014 from 7pm-11pm
- 4th Annual Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival Saturday, September 20th, 2014 from 12pm-9pm
- Downtown Blue Ridge City Park (South)
- $5 at the gate Kids 12 & Under get in FREE! A portion of all net proceeds will benefit Open Arms of Blue Ridge.
- 12pm: Frankies Blues Mission
- 2pm: Samantha Gray
- 4pm: Barry Darnell and the Mobile Slim Band
- 6pm: Rollin Bones
- 8pm: Ray Fuller & The Bluesrockers
Directions to the 2014 Blues & BBQ Festival from Metro Atlanta and Atlanta International Airport Terminal:
- Take I-75 North.
- Merge on to I-575 North (Canton).
- I-575 becomes Hwy 515 at the Georgia Mountain Parkway at the Cherokee Pickens County border (Ball Ground).
- Continue on Hwy 515 for 55 miles to Blue Ridge.
- Turn Right at the Burger King restaurant.
- Turn right on West Main Street.
- Parking is available throughout Downtown Blue Ridge and Festival is located at the corner of West Main and Church Street.
DO TO THE NATURE OF THIS EVENT: NO COOLERS, NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO UMBRELLAS, NO FIREARMS