Featured Vacation RentalLuxury Above The Clouds - Mountain High Development
Property Code: SCCR_My_Mountain_Dream
My Mountain Dream - Mineral Bluff
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
This Beautiful Blue Ridge Vacation Cabin Rental Has All The Amenities You Are Looking For!
>>> Temporary Price Reduction, book your dates today! <<<
My Mountain Dream vacation cabin rental near Blue Ridge, GA has all the amenities for your family retreat to the mountains.
Located in Mineral Bluff less than 10 miles from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and dining this beautiful and well decorated vacation cabin has everything you are looking for. Mountain view, hot tub, game room, fire pit, 3 king beds, TV in each room with all the space and privacy you desire at a price you can afford.
Walking in to My Mountain Dream you will find a well equipped kitchen and dining area combined with a comfortable and cozy living room with access to a large covered deck framing a big mountain view. Amenities include an easy to operate gas log fire place, leather furniture, flat screen TV with DVD and satellite under a vaulted ceiling. The entry level bedroom offers a king bed, flat screen TV with satellite and access to covered deck. The entry level bathroom offers a Double vanity and tub/ shower combo. The upper level offers a large loft with futon sleeper sofa and multi-game top table (checkers, backgammon and chess). The upper level bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV with satellite and a private covered balcony. The bathroom offers a double vanity and walk in shower. The lower level bedroom has a king bed and flat screen TV with satellite. The bathroom has a single vanity with a tub/ shower combo.
Entertainment at My Mountain Dream is designed around your satisfaction! From the multi-game top table in the loft to the game room on the lower level its all here! The game room includes pool table, foosball table, free play arcade machine, flat screen TV, gas log fire place and lots of family friendly games and videos.
There is no shortage of outdoor amenities... Starting with a full wrap around porch on the entry level and lots of outdoor log furniture on every level. You will also enjoy cooking on a gas grill just steps from the kitchen. The lower level offers a completely separate screened in porch with a 5 person hot tub privately tucked away behind the cabin! Smores anyone? There is a designated fire pit with level sitting area and masonry built ring to build a campfire on a cool mountain evening.
Make "My Mountain Dream" YOUR Mountain Dream... Book this spectacular and well equipped Blue Ridge cabin rental today!
- Located in Mineral Bluff approximately 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Mostly paved roads
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining table for 6 people
- Reading nook
- Leather furniture in living room
- Gas log fireplace
- 36 inch TV with SAT and DVD
- Entry bed is a King
- Entry bath has tub / shower combo
- Large upstairs loft with card/ game top table and sleeper futon
- Upstairs bedroom has a king bed, large walk in closet, private covered balcony and TV with SAT
- Upstairs bathroom has a double vanity and walk in shower
- Lower level offers a large game room with pool table, Foosball table, arcade games and TV with SAT
- Lower level bedroom has a king bed and TV with SAT
- Lower level bathroom offers tub / shower combo
- Wireless internet
- unobstructed long range view
- 3 Step entry
- Multiple covered porches
- Ample outdoor seating including porch swing, Adirondack chairs and picnic table
- Gas grill
- Private 4 to 5 person hot tub in a screened porch
- Fire pit with two benches and 4 bench chairs (2 backless 2 with backs)
- Circular driveway
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
- Toccoa River Access / Curtis Switch/ Tammen Park / Horseshoe Bend Park
- 25 minutes to Murphy, NC
- Ocoee Whitewater Center
- Lake Blue Ridge
- Hiking and Biking trails
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
- Drive way is circular, guest should follow posted 'Enter' and 'Exit' signs for the best use.