Featured Vacation RentalFalcons Nest - Fightingtown Creek - McCaysville
Property Code: SCCR_Just_Aska_Bear
Just Aska Bear - Aska Adventure Area
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Just Aska Bear! We did and the bear said turn right at the sign and the path to Green Mountain Hiking Trail is at your feet...
AMAZING VALUE! 5 bedrooms, close to everything! If you're looking for the perfect hike or bike out cabin in North Georgia, Just Aska Bear! Steps from the Green Mountain hiking and biking trails centrally located in the Aska Adventure Area this well equipped and stylishly furnished 5 bedroom cabin is less than 10 minutes from downtown Blue ridge.
Your search is over! You have discovered a well thought out cabin equipped with all the comforts that you are looking for in a vacation rental in the most affordable price range.
Just Aska Bear is an adventure and comfort seekers dream come true!
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area steps from the Green Mountain trail system. Approximately 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping. This all log cabin has convenient access from Aska Road and privately situated on 1 acre + mountain lot.
- Comfortable kitchen and dinning area, table sits up to 7
- Open living area with cathedral ceiling, large sofa, recliner and gas log fireplace
- Living area features 32 inch wall mounted flat panel TV with DVD and Dish Network
- Upstairs bedroom / loft has a queen bed, 32 inch wall mounted flat panel TV and private bathroom
- Wireless Internet
- Entry level bedroom two has a queen bed and small wall mounted flat panel TV
- Entry level bedroom three has 1 twin bed
- Entry level bedrooms two and three share a full bath off a shared hallway
- Lower level game room offers hours of entertainment with a Air Hockey and Foosball tables
- Lower level bedroom four has a queen and small TV
- Lower level bedroom five has 1 twin bed
- Lower bedrooms four and five share a full bath off of game room area
- Forest setting for a real mountain feeling
- Walk up 3/4 wrap around porch with a fully screened-in back porch off of entry level.
- Large picnic porch with table and propane gas grill
- Covered lower balcony and hot tub
- Small fire pit and sitting
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
- Green Mountain Trail System
- Aska Adventure Area Trail System
- Dry Branch Boat Ramp
- Blue Ridge Day Use Area
- Stanley Gap Trail
- Benton Mackeye Trail
- Shallowford Bridge
- Sandy Bottom Canoe Launch and Fishing Area
- Toccoa River
- Noontootla Creek farms
- Stanley Creek
- Fall Branch Falls
- Long Branch Falls
- Appalachian Trail Head at Springer Mountain
- Chattahoochee Forest Trout Hatchery
- Swinging Bridge
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
- 3 car parking max
- Rates and housekeeping fees vary based on occupancy
- All Specials Apply
- Clean linens - Two towels (Body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, Trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- This property is available for purchase.
- Guest may be asked by management to allow a Licensed Real Estate Agent to show the property by appointment only during occupancy.This request is at Guest discretion.
- Contact management office for sales information.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy / Arrival READ GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT
- See the FAQ Page for additional information READ FAQ Page